[Closed] Creation of Near NFT content and ecosystem

MARKETING

Hi Near family! My name is Oleg and I am the owner of a telegram channel about cryptocurrency and NFT. Lately I’ve only been studying Near approximation and I see a lot of potential. I want to make a deal to promote NFT Near and the entire ecosystem. I want to develop and help develop the Near blockchain. And already made a big contribution to it, I’m serious.

I believe that in order for Near to become even more popular, it is the NFT sphere that needs to be developed. And I want Near to reach great heights in this. I will talk about all the collections of NFT Near on my channel and will help to attract the whole telegram community. Also, with my posts, I will be able to attract a huge number of investors to buy NFTs, including on the secondary market.

I have prepared a report for you. I have been posting NFT sales all month and have attracted a lot of active users who want to develop in this. In a month I posted over 64 posts and got over 50500 views and over 1000 comments and over 500 reposts. I can send the report to Telegram, because I can’t attach it here. I also held 5 giveaways and helped the artists find their holders. Yes, I myself am a holder of many collections, including the Near and REF token.

I want to enter into a financial partnership with you. I will be making 60 posts per month about the Near and NFT ecosystem. I am going to invest the money received in the development of the blog and the development of the Near ecosystem. I will also help NFT artists and buy their NFTs. I will also hold giveaways in Near tokens and NFTs. I’m counting on $5,000 per month. HODL NEAR!

I repeat. I believe that Near is the future and I am very eager to make a huge contribution to the development of NFT NEAR. My main goal is to overtake Solana

@lehnh my telegram for communication.
Telegram: Contact @axuennomoney - telegram channel (2800 subs)
axuenno.near - wallet

Good morning, feel free to join our Great Near telegram communities

Telegram: Contact @near_protocol (ru speaking)

Telegram: Contact @play_on_near (games and NFTs)

Feel free to reach me out if you have any questions (tg @kmotiv)

Have a great day!

1 Like

Double

1 Like

This is a duplication. No from me.