[Creation] Kitchen Guild

Sounds reasonable.

But please don’t use that font type which you have used in the pdf and on the site :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

why?) we really like this font:)

1 Like

The font is not important, the main thing is that people read it :slight_smile:

1 Like

very difficult to read :pensive:

2 Likes

Ok, we’ll fix it soon!

1 Like

Cool idea! I think this is a great way to raise more attention to NEAR.

2 Likes

What a virtuoso idea, this scheme will help reimburse @Near protocol and it’s ecosystem

2 Likes

how can we provide marketing strats and services?

2 Likes

Hey @kc_sollano. What do you mean?

1 Like

Hey @Perre. Thank you! We hope that our example made an impression on you.

1 Like

I like the approach of working with mid size youtubers who actually are interested in NEAR. The timing is also right since a lot of new users are opening their eyes to NEAR as well.

I think more than anything, the numbers will speak for themselves and I am happy to see your initiative.

I’m not sure if you already do this, but it would be good also to add links to near.org in the description of these videos. This way, NEAR core can also track the traffic incoming from these videos and see how effective these approaches are.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s a good idea. We will discuss this with our bloggers.

1 Like

This is a sweet idea! The more content the better :tada: :man_cook:

You mention bloggers but rely on YouTube subscribers to determine eligibility, among other things. Is this guild focused entirely on written content or videos, too? I think it’s the latter and this could do with clarification.

What is ‘special content’?

It’d be awesome to see this in action, particularly when it comes to the flexibility of the Guild. By this I’m referring to the ability for Kitchen Guild to pivot their goals to suit the needs not of the NEAR Foundation itself, but the NEAR Ecosystem as a whole.

An awesome project launches on NEAR? Kitchen Guild are there to support and swarm

4 Likes

@David_NEAR thank you for your wonderful answer.
Special content - we mean topics that affect unique projects in the NEAR ecosystem, their review, testing and presentation. We have already created several pieces of content about Mintbase and in general about NFT in the NEAR ecosystem.
We have further plans for the development of this kind of content, we discuss further topics with bloggers every day, this is a long-term goal.
At the moment, it is important for us to focus on reducing the cost of view and improving the quality of content.
We are sure that by the end of September, the cost of view will be 3-4 times lower than at the moment.

3 Likes

Love the name! chef’s kiss

My quick suggestion would be to break this down into 2:

1. Guild intro post
  2. Budget request to the respective DAO vertical

This seems in line with something our new Head of Content - @Matt_Hussey, might be interested in :slight_smile:

Are we talking about Youtubers or vloggers?

Can you also add a link to a public group that interested or potential guild members can join, or, if you’re making this invite only, a process on how people can apply to be a part of this guild and what’s the selection criteria. Thanks!

5 Likes

Thank you for your answer @Shreyas, your advice means a lot to us.

Our guild is currently focused on bloggers who have several resources to distribute content about Near Protocol. Usually this is YouTube, Twitter, Telegram. Now we are focused on such guys who have several options for placing content. At the moment, we are manually selecting bloggers, but in the future we want to create several topics on Reddit, BTT and other resources for applying for participation in our guild.

There is an application form on our website: Kitchen Guild

At this stage, we are ready to consider any bloggers, in the future we will develop clear requirements. We will be based on indicators. We are for cheap and high-quality traffic in the first place. We really want to become one of the most effective direction in content.

2 Likes

Hey, just a quick one,

Generally, at least for me, when people use the term ‘bloggers’ I instantly jump to written content (blogs). If the net you’re casting is wider than this I think it’d bode well to make sure you’re letting readers know that it’s not just restricted to written content in the form of blogs, but it includes videos, Reddit threads, BTT threads, Telegram growth, Twitter etc etc :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Yes, I agree. I will supplement our post.

2 Likes

Who will chose the bloggers ?

Great idea to vote for them here. What do you think about it?

3 Likes

Hey @dacha.
At the moment, we choose bloggers manually, it’s not as easy as it seems. To attract 3 active bloggers to the Kitchen Guild, we had to interview more than 50 candidates.
In the current market conditions, 300 NEAR seems to many bloggers to be insufficient payment for their work. We have described this principle in our study. We are looking for partners, not performers.
I don’t mind choosing bloggers by voting, but I don’t know how this can be done, provided that we select candidates very carefully. We stand for high-quality and cheap traffic, so we are very attentive to each candidate.

2 Likes