[Proposal]Create title screen and outro graphics for educational series Human Academy

This offer concerns the salary for creating the intro and outro for the Human Academy video series (being developed by Human Guild)

Intro and outro are made in the new brand identity of the Human Guild. In the center of the plot is a glass triumphal hand in which a fire is lit. This symbolism was inspired by the story of Prometheus. The fire in the darkness symbolizes the appearance of knowledge. Glass as a material for the palm was chosen in order for it to be associated with creation and lightness (but not with something heavy).

download link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xkFdCxrZO6du99coyXQBogoYbWQ0g8W2?usp=sharing

The goals of the Human Academy video project are revealed in this post

Budget: $300 in NEAR

Thank you for your time in consideration of this matter!

1 Like

I am unsure why this is posted in the “Creatives DAO” category. Is it meant to be posted elsewhere?

Sorry, maybe I got the wrong category! (I tried to follow this instruction [Guide] How to submit a funding proposal to the Creatives DAO)

Perhaps you can help me navigate. I was doing a task for the Human Academy project studio @orztirrstudio. I was told that I can publish a request for a reward. This should have been done on the forum and on the sputnik.fund

Perhaps you or @orztirrstudio can help me navigate where I’m wrong?

I have no knowledge of

I am unsure why @orztirrstudio suggested that you submit this to the Creatives DAO.

The Creatives DAO does not “reward” work done by external guilds.

Seems like you should be requesting funding from the Human Guild :ok_hand:t4:

To clarify: [APPROVED] Human Guild Video Series Production Management - #5 by sashahudzilin

I didn’t suggest the creatives DAO. I think it’s just because I gave my original post as an example of what to write to Pinkmole and he ran into the same categorization issue that I did by accident (we are both new to this process). Is there a human guild category we should be using? I have not really received any instruction on this particular matter yet. I’ll be sure to have us use it if we make more proposals.

2 Likes

I’m sorry if I did something wrong! Perhaps now someone can help me navigate what is better for me to do in this situation? Delete and create a new topic (but where exactly?) :sweat_smile:

No worries, bro. We’ll get this hammered out together. I accidently did the same thing in my 1st post so it’s my bad example really, lol

I am not sure on how the human guild manages their DAO, probably best to speak to their DAO council, or whoever first instructed you to start the process.

For now I am moving this to “Uncategorized”

1 Like