NEAR Meet World

Hi @jlwaugh
I want to make few fore extra meetups in Goa or may be in India

I did already 3 meetups in Goa for 15-30 people for every meetup

With my meetups i want to create new wallets, show people how to create NFT, tell more information about NEAR and want to increase NEAR people in ecosystem in India,

I would like have some help with funds, because before i did meetups without any funds, i think if i have fund support i can involved more people and make meetups more big

Here i give u link video report my meetup what i did before

Just want to ask how much fund is comfortable to support me with this type meetups?

If u like idea i want to create 1-3 more extra meetups in December by my own with your
support

Also to understand im is part of Goa guild we planning 2-4 meetups for create by guild goals (this meetup fund by goa guild)

I want to create my own meetups separate from Goa guild , about i wrote up

What u think? @jlwaugh
Let me know please if u interested
Thank you
@Dacha

2 Likes

That seems like a great event!

Please feel free to submit a proposal by creating a forum topic #community:events

We often ask contributors to discuss details transparently in order to be more accountable to the whole NEAR community.

I’d love to read a report from your event, including the opportunities for additional events and projects.

3 Likes

This proposal is wonderful! Thank you very much for including all that info.

Nice work on IG!

I’d love to support your initiative, as we think about how to expand on the first NEAR Model UN event.

Will you create a new topic as a way to facilitate discussion about your project and building on that momentum? That way, others may find opportunities to get involved.

3 Likes

Of course let discuss any details

1 Like

This is link to my first request if u scroll it to end, there u can find report

2 Likes

This is link to 3th meetup

When u scroll u can find report too

2 Likes

Nice! Thanks for sharing these interesting examples. I want to make sure you can get support to do events, and I’m hoping you will coordinate with other local communities near your city.

Sometimes those meaningful discussions between a few people are just as valuable than larger events, if not more! We’re always looking for people who can help build connections and empower other contributors in such a global initiative.

3 Likes

This link to second meetup

All 3 meetups we did without any funds,

Just if u can support us , letsee how we can increase event power 🤷:muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Im already was tag u on forum for coordinating my event but nobody reply for this :see_no_evil:🤷

Only now i can feel conversation

2 Likes

Can i ask can u fund next my meetup ?
If yes how much is comfortable ?
And which my next step have to be ?
@jlwaugh

2 Likes

I’d suggest creating a plan with specific proposal in the #community:events category of this forum. Be sure to include those great links you shared here. After discussion, you can send an invoice to me or someone else at NEAR Foundation.

I already did it 3 times nobody approved.

If i will do it again u think it will change result?

1 Like

🤷🙈

1 Like

Yea, it’s a good sign that you kept going anyway! Don’t give up ~ looking forward to reading more about what you’re planning :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t plan nothing new, but i think we need continue what we already have. With every new meetup around 10 new people can get more information about NEAR, application s, NFT, even it helps me to know more interesting information in World of Open Web and NEAR.

1 Like

Hey, pm me. I’ll give you full information по-русски and links on Google form / Discord

3 Likes

Great initiatives! Can’t wait to create our own in-person meetups soon~

2 Likes

wow what an effort. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :clap:

2 Likes

Hi mate :rocket:

Yes, we are working very hard to onboard new users to NEAR and to help them understand and know what NEAR offers and provide quality tools for the people.

If you want to join us o support us at any stage please just ping me and I’ll happy to have you on board.

Best
Luis Aponte

5 Likes

Hi @KriptoRaptor

You can follow the topic on this: [Proposal] 1st Blockchain and NEAR Model of United Nations

Feel free to add any suggestions that you can contribute. Thank you for your interest.

Best
Luis Aponte :rocket: :goat:

4 Likes