[CONTEST] Win a prize and a spot on the inaugural exhibition of Mintbase's Nearhub space - Deadline 26 AUG

For the launch of our Nearhub space, we’re proposing to the community of artists, within the NEAR ecosystem, a contest where they can win an exhibition spot inside a curatorship organized by Mintbase.

There will be a total of 3 awards in addition to the three places in the inaugural exhibition of the Nearhub space, providing the following values:

1. 150 USD in NEAR for the tweet with the most likes;
  2. 100 USD in NEAR for the Instagram posts with the most likes;
  3. 50 USD in NEAR for the Mintbase’s team favorite.

To participate, interested parties will have to communicate their works of art on Twitter and Instagram and tag Mintbase, and reference the contest with Nearhub, tagging them as well.

The selection will be made through the likes obtained on the platforms and an internal discussion that fits the curatorship prepared for the exhibition.

1. mint your art on mintbase.io (don’t have a wallet yet? contact us and we’ll set you up with one and we can also add you to a store);
  2. post the link to your NFT on Twitter & Instagram. tag @mintbase & @NEARHub_online (Twitter) @mintbase_ (on Instagram);
  3. Tell your friends to like it.
20 Likes

Question., may i know what art should we mint in mintbase.? This contest is for the most like of you mint in mintbase right.? So what art exactly should we mint in mintbase.?

And creating own mintbase stores needs around 5 to 6 NEAR… are you refering we create our own mintbase store or we can mint to other store which u need to be indicated that.

1 Like

Can you provide the link of nearhub and the inaugural exhibition.?

Hello! Our space hasn’t opened yet - we’ll be curating an exhibition for the debut with the winners of the contest & works from artists in the Mintbase community. Deadline for submission is the 26th of August, the space will open in September

We can add you to our open store @ImJami2017 :slight_smile: send me your near wallet and we’ll add you!

The art you mint is completely up to you. Can be any file, png, jpg, glb, mp3, whatever you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Saat membuka marketplace membutuhkan sekitar 6,5 N apakah ada alternatif lain?

Dan Bagaimana Kriteria karya yang dijadikan sebagai karya? Hewan? Musik? Abstrak? Kartun?

you can submit any artwork you want! give me your near wallet, and I will add you as a minter to a store! @RikhoPutraSetiawan

1 Like

Hi @marianeu please add me as well.
eliaszinas.near

1 Like

Hi ., sorry for delay responce. Please help me add in your mintbase store. Im looking forward for this bounty. :raised_hands: Thank you!

My near wallet : jami2017.near

Hello, @ImJami2017 just added you to our newbase smart contract, we have no default split revenues or royalties in this store FYI. Looking forward to see your artwork, don’t forget to share it on Twitter tagging Mintbase and Nearhub!

1 Like

Hi @LuisInfante can you please add me as well. Thanks

Done! Would be super nice if you can share your tweet link here @Elzy10 @ImJami2017 @RikhoPutraSetiawan

3 Likes

This my entry in twitter sir

1 Like

This entry in instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgxh2G_Bae8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Hello Fam​:fire::wilted_flower:
Here is my entry

cedieee.near

4 Likes

Hello, Maria! Please add me too: lalaewave.near

Hi, please add me on your mintbase store, near wallet id: yonakawaii.near

Hello good day fam, this is my entry for this bounty :fist::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Twitter:

Mintbase:

louietism.near

1 Like

Hello, @LalaEwave and @yonakawaii just added you to our newbase smart contract, we have no default split revenues or royalties in this store FYI. Looking forward to see your artwork, don’t forget to share it on Twitter tagging Mintbase and Nearhub!

2 Likes

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/ChTC9rMIhNT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Twitter:

Mintbase:

Near id: eliaszinas.near

1 Like