[CONTACT] Guilds Management Crew @ NEAR

Looking to start a Guild to grow your community on NEAR? Already leading your Guild and want to know what resources are available? Want to make connections with other Guild leaders but donโ€™t know where to start?

Meet the folks who can answer those questions and field any other Guild-related queries you may have:

The Guilds Management Crew:

@shreyas

@Jessica

@3UN1C3 (Asia Team)

@jcatnear

Want to set up a call with us? Head over to this link to set up a chat with one of the Guilds Management Crew members!

Given weโ€™re speaking with folks all over the world, and are in different time zones ourselves, please give us 2-3 business days to get back to you!

Check out our Guilds Playbook for insights on community-organizing and building best practices, and to contribute learnings of your own.

We also have a Guilds webpage on the official NEAR website for your reference, if you havenโ€™t found it already.

13 Likes

Oh My ! I should have read this post before submitting my Guild proposal for NEAR Malaysia!
:exploding_head: :grimacing: :smiling_face_with_tear: :sweat_smile: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: