[CONCLUDED] [bounty] back to 80's

Thank you !! I´m very happy to participate :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hey Nears, I would like to congratulate you all and thank you for the contribution to this exhibition.

I take this opportunity to leave you the exhibition flyer, which will be minted and sent to each of you as a participation.

In addition to the exhibition, on the same day will happen the Metatronic, alternative electronic music party that happens in the metaverse.

The fifth edition will bring an international attraction.
Sunday, June 26th at 6PM (GMT -3).

ROTCIV is the name of our Headliner, DJ and producer since 1996, contributing and spreading the electronic music culture of Brazil, his native country. In Berlin since 2010, he plays frequently in the most exciting clubs: Panorama Bar, Cocktail D’ Amore, About Blank
Wilde Renate, Else, Katerholzig, Schwuz, Ipse and many other clubs in the city, while traveling abroad in Europe with his carefully selected dynamic sound. Since 2008 he manages Mister Mistery, a label focused on Acid, Disco, House, Electro and classic influences from the 80s and 90s with a truly contemporary and unique sound.

Soundcloud link: Stream ‎ROTCIV music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Bad Reputation comes to add to the team, the duo formed by Micha and Fbio Nog are part of the Banali collective and within this project they explore various aspects and contexts of electronic music, always guided by the frequency of the moment they meet.
With packed cases, they try to present themselves in a freestyle format and this mix provides unexpected experiences and unimaginable ambiences, making it impossible to imagine what to expect in each performance.

Soundclound: https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/AFN6K

The party will take place at Gambiarra Gallery, and will host the Back to 80’s exhibition composed of 16 international crypto-artists from the NEAR community.
Curated by Bianca Victal and Ghini.

Link to access the party is: Voxels

I hope you all enjoy the exhibition and the party!
After all it is made up of all of us!

Once again, thank you all very much!
<3

PS: Payments will be made as soon as Gambiarra DAO releases.

8 Likes

Count me in…80’s vibes yeah :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Hey team, passing by to tell you that the participation NFT has already been minted and sent two copies to each of you.
I also put royalities on it for everyone!
The 12 remaining units I will put on sale for a popular price.
Thanks guys, I’ll see you on Sunday!
<3

7 Likes

Payment part 1:

6 Likes

Payment part 2:

6 Likes

Payment part 3:

6 Likes

Payment part 4:

6 Likes

I recieve now mine, thank you so much for this bounty :hugs:

1 Like

Hello good day everyone, i already received my reward in this bounty thank you very much to the councils and looking forward with our future endeavours :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Obrigade gente, babadooooooo certooo :person_cartwheeling:

I received the bounty, thank you so much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey community, the show is already on!
I’m waiting for you to check out your works in our building <3
Remember that in 50 minutes the Metatronic party will open the exhibition. <3
see you there

link to access: Voxels

3 Likes

I saw my art THANK YOU so much. I love it <3

1 Like

uhuuul, recebido o premio, muito grato pelo convite e por ser um dos escolhidos pela curadoria, e agora prestigiando a exposição e a festa, parabéns a todos os envolvidos, festival incrivel \o/

1 Like

Wow this wonderful, finay i can see my art thru a virtual Room or liek museum event :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thank you isa hoping for my next future endeavours with gambiarra and to you.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

5 Likes

The gallery was really great :hugs: thank you for posting my Art , i can see my entry now :raised_hands: its all lovely ARTs… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

EN - Report

1. The Bounty Back to 80’s had 20 entries, but 3 were invalid (flashgarrison.near, eccentric_vagabond.near and isadanoninho.near) and one person signed up with two works (bazer08.near). Therefore, instead of 18 winners, we had 16 works chosen.
  2. Due to the reduced number of winning works, @BiaVictal and @Isadanoninho decided to redistribute the prize amount and reduce their payments to supplement 16 DAI for each artist, instead of the initial 14 DAI. Each proposer received 122 DAI.
  3. The winning works are exhibited at Gambiarra Gallery at Cryptovoxels.
  4. The opening of the exhibition was accompanied by the Metatronic V party on June 26. Together, at opening time, the exhibition and the party brought 250 people to the Gambiarra DAO building at Cryptovoxels.

PT - Relatório

1. O Bounty Back to 80’s teve 20 inscrições, porém 3 não foram válidas (flashgarrison.near, eccentric_vagabond.near e isadanoninho.near) e uma pessoa se inscreveu com duas obras (bazer08.near). Por isso, ao invés de 18 ganhadores, tivemos 16 obras escolhidas.
  2. Devido ao número menor de obras ganhadoras, @BiaVictal e @Isadanoninho decidiram redistribuir o valor do prêmio e reduzir seus pagamentos para complementar 16 DAI para cada artista, ao invés dos 14 DAI iniciais. Cada proponente recebeu 122 DAI .
  3. As obras ganhadoras estão expostas na Gambiarra Gallery, no Cryptovoxels.
  4. A abertura da exposição foi acompanhada pela festa Metatronic V no dia 26 de junho. Juntas, no horário da abertura, a exposição e a festa levaram 250 pessoas para o prédio da Gambiarra DAO, no Cryptovoxels.

4 Likes

3 Likes