i believe this is action happen outside Near community.
Some Forum operators, some councils on marketing DAO , or even creative DAO , also have personal stories, personal to shape the way they operate community.
a decision suspense someone on the forum, can not be called “Defamation, manipulation of narrative and abuse of power”.
I personally appreciate how dacha responded to Rhyme, as his personal story led to his decision.
In some other large communities, I have witnessed members of the community showing signs of bad morals and lifestyle, and being permanently banned for no reason, no comeback
In addition, the way dacha response from a personal perspective shows that a reconciliation with people has an incomplete moral element in using drugs(in this case), so that they should change, or at least not affect them to the community.
he has his governance criteria, and Rhyme should express how he has a personal lifestyle completely not letting it affect the community, in rhyme’s position, when faced with the opportunity to listen Dacha’s reason, he should be more Progressive, rather than talking about various professional elements.
To think about the second time this happen I believe Dacha would have had a another way to contribute and react with the case like Ryhme - not hard to learn about this special case , but to say this is a reason to call “Defamation, manipulation of narrative and abuse of power”, it is incomplete, a bit capricious
Dacha is a rare case that I’ve personally worked with, I didn’t know him before, but look at what he’s shown, he’s created a marketing structure that has connections between media, project a great economic structure on near, he is also the one who often raises different issues of a project, of a community team to challenge development, transparent to the community .
His way of doing things, if all of you here do not feel them, he is not a dictator, or unreasonable guy, always giving the opportunity for all different sides to improve, and I believe this criterion of his makes more micro- cosystem promote back ecosystem.
I don’t believe the above reasons are enough to disqualify a person that have:
- clear response system to toxic elements
- know how to raise different issues for some common goal before listening to them individually express challenges in terms of development, correcting governance, and improving what’s gone wrong from community or projects
- Dacha is a data-driven, statistically authentic operator, look at his reports and decisions, very data oriented, how he understands the nature of a Some entity on the forum is also very special
- dacha shows a friendly adtitude and is ready to support the only 24/7 communities on the whole forum, and he is quick to get to the point, no frills, special, and on principle his own reaction, do not reject or ignore any of your messages on telegram
- there is data about reading posts on the forum very well, I believe this data does not lie, as evidenced that he always has different ways to understand any given challenge, and challenge community become more right in a strong way, and true to the essence of the matter
- he used to use his personal money to transfer to projects directly and quickly, if the project did not get 3/5 of the votes of the DAO, but met the criteria of value from a personal perspective of Dacha, the project wasn’t lucky enough to get enough votes, but personally, he’s the only one did it in forum.
if you think you didn’t have enough information before this article, then i can provide more, but if you think this post is just because your feelings don’t fit well, then somewhere you have lost a perspective and a very special and different partner. Dcha is a builder that not many other foundation or foundation blockchain have
there will be more people here who will agree with me, not because they are supported or not by Dacha, because of how dacha builds different values, and how dacha challenge them to make them more growth
I’m just wondering if he should be promoted to the position of near foundation and have more assistants right now than see a post like this