Complaint against Marketing DAO council Dacha for breach of community guidelines

Lol this post has been a long time coming and what you do not know is the manipulative tactics and outright misrepresentation of the offending parties. They edited and deleted to distort the narratives in their favor as has been a common theme. I’m sorry this has come as such a surprise to you. I have sat on the sidelines throughout most of the drama but when boundaries are overstepped, legal defamation is portrayed and businesses relationships threatened in the real world because of this, then you are enabling. This has been the case for a long time in this ecosystem and if you’re expecting me to step down on the matter I promise you have the wrong person.

We will wait for an answer exactly as long as the proposals hang on CDAO and something tells me that the topic will be closed before this happens.

4 Likes

Its a distraction strategy my friend, the creatives moderators do it all the time to help them evade constructive scrutiny

3 Likes

This is incredible. The comments and pictures being questioned were deleted and edited to eliminate evidence of the transgressions. Luckily, we took screenshots. The magnitude of the outright lies is astonishing as is the defense of them.

Hey John. Long time I dont see you brother. I tried to reach you but your telegram account seems not avaible

3 Likes

By the way, you’ve been supported by me all the time

8 Likes

I’m not here to take sides with anyone but my questions are

Does it mean the creative DAO does not have criteria for a proposal to be approved?
If they do and the community is aware of it, Why question a closed proposal?

I have been in some ecosystems apart from Near Protocol, and the procedure is, if your proposal doesn’t meet the community requirements, the failures will be outlined and rejected, while in some ecosystems they just close the proposal and without stating reasons they tell you to try again the next month. My question is, MUST EVERY PROPOSAL BE APPROVED? Both the MDAO and the CDAO have their guidelines of which if a proposal don’t fulfil the requirements it will be rejected. I see some individuals lack resilience and are not willing to accept results. If the ecosystem funds every proposal, will it survive?

Everyone is doing a great job, I think what we need is understanding and love to co exist…

10 Likes

Exactly. I am totally against personal attacks and not constructive dialog. Let’s build, let’s thrive.

7 Likes

Sure, :heart: if we understand this then we will build and achieve more.

5 Likes

:heart_hands:I’m not very active on the NEAR forum right now, because I’ve been spending all of my time working on the AURORA ecosystem. I find the project really exciting, and we gave a lot to each other, it’s awesome to be a part of it. That being said, I’ve been grateful for @Dacha’s help and support on both platforms. It’s always nice to have someone you can rely on in the community!

5 Likes

Gone through the whole post and being an older member than you my friend @Cryptonaut I can say this is nothing but another attack on @Dacha just because he has been straightforward about the proposals. He had approved proposals which create value in the ecosystem development rather than the proposals for Partying and stuffs. People get offended when they hear the truth from him and have nothing to reply. They play the victim card and nothing else. This is one of them. Nothing new!

I have seen Dacha’s activity, comments closely since long and he is the one who spoke for the community when no one was :saluting_face:. He was/is there to raise the community’s voice on the forum without any fear. (You might’ve not known that because you joined the forum late)

About the proposals, he is free to express his comment being a council. There are other councils also in Marketing DAO who have their own decisions. Being a Cdao council you already know, only Dacha doesn’t decide the approval or rejection :eyes:

You talk about him being active in NDC and Aurora and call it conflict of interest. Seriously? Isn’t Aurora and NDC part of NEAR Ecosystem? He has been managing all his roles since months and never compromised in any of that due to other so how can it be conflict of interest.

I can’t believe you seriously written a doubt on Dacha’s experience about Marketing or a degree, lol!!! I don’t have words for it. His work speaks, spare some time to check that since start and you will know your answer.

No personal grudges for you Sahil. Just wanted to make some points clear after seeing your complaint post.

People who can’t digest rejection brings up with hate to Dacha for the truth. Good bye!

11 Likes

Hola, I have been active in the ecosystem for over a year, but I have never seen anything like what you are speculating on @Dacha.

Dacha has so far made many efforts to support the ecosystem, From the beginning…

Is it necessary to get permission to know the information happening in the NDC or NEAR ecosystem?

Yes, As far as I know Dacha has been doing active work for community support since years… And even in the forum we have not seen any such incident so far…

I have also seen how creative mods together and attacked on the one person, Just because the popcorn proposal was rejected?

Thanks, have a great day!

8 Likes

What exactly do you expect the outcome of this post to be?

I would like to remind everyone that:

• Ongoing personal attacks on DAO leadership, specially the selected few who dedicate A LOT of time to try to understand what is happening with community funding, are what is keeping the best talent far away from governance. That is why NDC is run by a handful of people, quite often the attackers.
  • This post makes the entire ecosystem looks like a circus. Any outsider looking at this would walk away from NEAR without giving it two thoughts. This is the guy meant to be running one of the Grassroots DAOs, attacking another guy running a Grassroots DAO - in public, even thought we have so many shared groups with so many people who can help mediate this?
  • This is clearly a personal attack. I worry that the only possible answer that I see to my opening question (what is the point of all this drama) is to remove the last bastion of transparency and accountability we have in the ecosystem.
  • Dacha’s work is unparalleled - both in the time he has been serving, the amount of work that he does, and his undisputed commitment to transparency and fairness.
  • We are all humans. We all make mistakes. Even if there is conduct that needs attention - this entire thread is completely unnecessary and a disgrace to the NEAR ecosystem.

I invite forum moderators to take prompt action and for all related parties to behave like adults and sort out any real grievances privately. Do not pollute the forum with hurt feelings and childish behaviour that is destroying way more than it seeks to protect.

14 Likes

Hello everyone,

While working with @Dacha through NEAR project ops, NEAR VN, we received tremendous support, clear KPI, and direction to head on, which is a lighthouse in this turbulent time of crypto market.

One thing I can say based on my experience is that if we contribute to NEAR Mass Adoption through organic recruiting activities with achievable KPIs like Monthly Active Users, Unique wallets…we got the fully support from him.

So in this case, the Creative projects must also commit to a KPI fulfilling the Mass Adoption purpose, which is missing in the proposal, rather than a personal attack.

5 Likes

Forum moderators have been part of the issue. This post needing to be made is a disgrace to near. The dedication to transparency falls on deaf ears and is disingenuous with documented evidence of falsities perpetuated by individuals on this forum. Plenty of things are grey but That is not. People denying screenshots because a moderator deleted and removed their posts and or edited them to distort the narrative is not up for debate.

I understand the desire and impulse to defend vigorously the people we work most closely with. Howver, denying the outright fabrication and lies is only hurting to ecosystem you aim to protect.

Lets think about language, language has a different inference under certain scenarios.

Many times the questions we ask to understand the process and reasons behind the decisions made can be perceived as harassment. It’s essential to be respectful to others while communicating on NEAR Forum and all social platforms.

And we do make mistakes, but important to learn from those mistakes. And grow to make better decisions next time.

We cannot deny the massive support Dacha has provided to development of many communities from Creatives Vertical and Marketing Verticals as well as Regional Communities. And his work has certainly been invaluable & I do respect his devotion to grow NEAR over the past 2 years.

I respect that, there’ve been different scenarios where words have been used when there was no need, but it can be resolved in a way better way than attacking someone on forum by a leader of one of the Grassroots DAOs that’s representing NEAR Community.

I would like to remind that

That been said we need a protocol to ask questions and curate irrelevant ones so to seek the transparency that could be helpful in the growth of ecosystem. NDC is inviting all community members to help shape the mechanism for transparency commission. Join here: NDC Transparency Workgroup

7 Likes

Hey hey,

I think the discussion on this topic is very unhealthy and endless, don’t understand what the purpose of this forum is

I have personally know and observed @Dacha before becoming an MDAO council and now he is bringing rapid growth to the Aurora ecosystem from day one.

Of course, sometimes I have a different opinion with him but we always find a solution together. I have to admit that because of his style and method, a lot of changes and improvements have occurred.

When talking about KPIs, goals, targets and transparency all will look like disturbing/disgusting/demanding/hurting, you name it… BUT with clear explanations and good communication, I’m sure it becomes a healthy discussion

6 Likes

I think this is one of the most unnecesary post to made NEAR a cool place to growth.

• IMO, trying to know what is happening with all the NEAR initiatives is hard, as NCD, WG, Grassroots DAOs, NF, etc. And when you try to catch up on gov forum what you find are this long and senseless discussions that are too far away of supporting the community growth.
  • To be able to growth we need to put the efforts outside. Inviting people outside the ecosystem to join, collaborate and make cool sh*t with the NEAR technology.
  • @Dacha has been an active member of NEAR forum since first days, but AFAIK is not a gatekeeper for any funds on NEAR. Anyone interested, and with a good enough proposal, can jump directly to the source of fundings. Event the grassroots DAOs have a wide variety of councils that can take a different choice to what @Dacha say.

I think the better is to pass this episode the fastest as possible, solve the problem as adults and keep making community building. I hope that all the time and effort put on this post has been used to do so.

3 Likes

Thanks @Dacha for promptly addressing this.

By stating that the evidence (screenshots) have been tampered and edited; I presume that you wish to dismiss these allegations as false. Please confirm :pray:

@Cryptonaut please also note that if you are found defaming a DAO Council Member with forged proofs it can constitute as a serious offense as per existing community guidelines and will not be taken lightly.

I am aware of the situation concerning thecreator, JohnX and others. This will be dealt by an internal review in due course.

5 Likes

Let’s refrain from making sarcastic remarks :pray:

3 Likes