[complain] report on the fake wallets scheme

And if anyone is willing to set up a deeper investigation team here, call me in DM.

We will have a language barrier, but we will manage.

5 Likes

It’s funny that 5 minutes ago nobody clicked on the transaction links, and now most of them are showing up clicked.

6 Likes

Hi Isa,

That’s a pleasure to see somebody saying something other than “Great proposal,” lol because he gets the cut.
You brought analysis, facts, and verifications it is clear that the round of wallets pass money one to another.
It is enough to see too many transactions to the wallets and the sloppy way they created alts. Sometimes is embarrassing.

Besides some people’s schemes, frauds, and incompetence, I tried to do the same. I’ve noticed a complete distortion of reality when put in front of fact and checks.

You analyzed Wallets, when I did the same → my message was flagged by Kemo and Fritz, mad that I “shared” public information to the public (which is not sharing because I didn’t share anything they were already shared I just pointed it out as you did); nevertheless, the post was eliminated a clear abuse of the “rules” of the forum directly against the “transparency” principle of near itself.
They have some “empty projects”, fake companies, and fake experiences nothing was disclosed nothing was signaled, and everything was ignored by those who approved.

Now I read fritz’s intervention about “innovations” to an anti-fraud system and make me laugh when he is one of the many that took this nice initiative as a milking cow to make a nice salary.

He doesn’t want his wallet analyzed and doesn’t want to be questioned about his activities, but he has some ideas on how to fix a problem he caused in the first place.

You said unwanted things… It is very easy to spot fraud because these guys are clumsy and not good at what they do. But the issue lies in who approves these unproductive projects, artistic emptiness, and NFT scams, and not in who tries to scam the system.

Because there are only 2 situations → They are extremely incompetent or collude with the fraudsters.

3 Likes

I would love to see the constructivism that everyone talks about so much, but I only see people dropping fallacies and doubting the complaint when the person is asking for help to get to the bottom of it. Out of debt, out of danger. Where is a work team to defend our community from fraud or just to prove that everything is ok? I cannot think of a bigger and better opportunity than this for potential investment by the Near Foundation.

:heart:
L.

5 Likes

Exactly, the role of the moderator is to investigate, to check the information and not to take sides and attack the person who made the report.

And I agree that the problem is exactly in the moderators.

They are the ones who approved all these corruption projects.
Either they are blind or they are involved.

Just note their posture, including here in the post.
Every name involved and every project approved.

6 Likes

@Isa_Danoninho Thank you for putting this effort and the courage :heart: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Hey,

Just highlighting that this has not been dismissed or ignored by the NEAR Foundation.

There’s a lot to digest here. We’ll respond as soon as possible.

If the thread devolves into name calling, or anyone persists in violating the Community Guidelines, then it will be locked.

Cheers :beers:

18 Likes

Appreciate the sentiment and indeed, the proofs posted in the conversation aren’t enough nor valid but need to be cleared. As one of the existing Creatives DAO mods, allegations against us were unfair and fueled by displeasure and hostility.

However, we are not lacking with any efforts that is for the community and I find this opinion unjust. Please dig more about Creatives DAO and read how we are working in it before saying things to us such as this:

5 Likes

I can understand that you doubt the proofs, but cannot agree that they are not valid, till the major investigation will be made

3 Likes

I wonder why creative mods get so offended when asked about the quality of their work… Everyone makes mistakes and everyone can improve. Since June this here is a mess, it wasn’t good before but it’s not good now either. Will it improve with this week’s news? I hope so but I highly doubt it. The problem everywhere is people. There is no common sense, there is no care, everyone is on edge. I suggest in this funding stop that everyone takes a vacation :v::sun_with_face: then maybe the people come back renewed as a self to later fight for a better community.

3 Likes

I respect your point of view, its valid. We are looking forward to the investigation as we are not hiding anything. What is not valid are the baseless accusations and hostility we are receiving. What was that for?

2 Likes

We are not offended if it were true, but it is not. We can take this as a step forward towards improvement if indeed we are slacking, but then again, we are not. I just find it funny that you are reporting discomfort yet causing discomfort to other people.

How did you come up to this?

NF won’t waste an energy restructuring things with DAO verticals if this isn’t worthy to pursue.

Also, why is it feel like its very illegal for us to clear our name from baseless allegations? I hope most of us are aware that this is defamatory and can be sanctioned if persist.

2 Likes

Your comment just proves my point. Thank you :v:

3 Likes

As I said above, I didn’t delve into the investigation of Filipino Artist Dao. so I can even agree that there is still not enough evidence against you, but there is against William! just take a look to his final wallet, to which he sends his money to be withdrawn by a broker. it receives from several other vwallets. you just can’t see who doesn’t want to.

4 Likes

I will answer will other user’s words, becouse they already explained the idea, hope that will be okay.

I’m not judging or trying to accuse or ofend you or someone else. We will wait for NF answer and if someone who was in that list will be clear and will feel himself discomfortable I’m ready to apologize.
The reason I’m still active in this topic is simple, as a community member I would like to see more transparency, the research @Isa_Danoninho did is big and need verification and clarification.
Community first.

3 Likes

Well, since I reported this comment and nothing was done I’m going to say it openly: if this isn’t a personal attack I don’t know what else it is. Do you think it’s funny? Who’s laughing? Am I causing discomfort? Discuss how and why… I am a person of the community and I have the right to express myself. You as moderator should at least maintain decorum.
What a wrong comment of yours. Respect is good and I like it.

We urgently need better rules for moderators, a code of behavior or somenthing… this can’t be right!

I’ve been abused in this forum for weeks because if you don’t say what everyone wants to hear, everyone wants your head.

The truth hurts, I know, but it needs to be told.

6 Likes

I am not surprised. I am afraid the system works this way.

1 Like

@Isa_Danoninho
Wow! What a read.

Great work too. I can imagine all the hardwork it took to gather all the informations.

I also appreciate your courage to stand up boldly to post this.

I am really looking forward to reading the final result of all the investigations promised on this thread.

But in all I look forward to a better, unbiased, truly transparent and decentralised and more conducive community.

5 Likes

More than 3 months waiting for an answer…

Hi @Isa_Danoninho,

Although your complaints might not have been specifically addressed, systematic changes have been implemented.

This post gives and overview and contains the important links to the process.

1 Like