[CLOSED] Web 3.0 North African Community: 6 Meetups Across 4 Tunisian Regions

We would love to be part of these meet-ups !

4 Likes

This is going to be huge… looking forward to your successful launch

4 Likes

Hello and thank you for your support! We’re pleased to announce that we’re planning a series of meetups after conducting successful tests on the network. Please find the coverage for our first two sessions below:

Session 1: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XeOUFXQCBVDunbbeB0Mo86eCqZWlcFa_?usp=sharing

Session 2: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OHCy7e7BA1729cLUAbdDyPf92MigDLKv?usp=sharing

Additionally, we’ve included links to related posts on LinkedIn:

We’re grateful to have the support of a community of web 3.0 enthusiasts, as well as backing from Dar Blockchain (the Tunisian web 3.0 hub) and Lightency (a web 3.0 startup operating as an energy marketplace). The North African Community project is thriving, and we’re excited to continue moving forward !

4 Likes

Exciting to see efforts to support the #Web3 community in North Africa! Let’s invest in a brighter future for the region! #blockchain #NorthAfrica

5 Likes

Let’s show the world what the North African Web3 community is capable of - we’re going to rock this!

5 Likes

Great initiatives, guys! Keep up the good work and good luck in raising awareness about the potential of #Web3 in North Africa. Together, we can build a more decentralized and inclusive future. #Web3Awareness #NorthAfrica"

6 Likes

This is a solid proposal for North African community

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I see great support from our
excellent contributors from Africa.

@Bakaka @IgbozeIsrael, what do you think?

5 Likes

As for me, everything is very good, but it will be difficult, I’ll see how you do it)

1 Like

North Africa is not a single country, and one of the key problems in our African ecosystem regionalisation is that when a hub or dao is established in a particular region, the host country is the only one who benefits the most from such initiatives.

North African countries consists of Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia and Western Sahara , how are they going to include all the other countries in thier expansions? What strategies are they going to use or using currently, if the team members, councils or organisers are all from one country it’s gonna be difficult to include the others.

There vision is very clear and looks promising, let us see who are their teams and their experience, if we are to help them with feedbacks and expansions strategies we are open for discussions always.

7 Likes

As an active member in the Tunisian startup ecosystem I believe that this kind of initiative will help in spreading the knowledge about the web3 in Tunisia. The country has a huge potential to be explored. I fully support this initiative and believe that the team is able to execute it.

2 Likes

Working in the IT industry in Tunisia for the last years i see that this project could help promote the web3 potential in Tunisia. This capacity building activity can inspire the next generation of developers to get involved in this field and build succeful ventures.

3 Likes

I am glad that we have this springing up from North Africa.

They need to sync ASAP with RCWG so we align on goals and her started :fire::fire:

4 Likes

Can you please join the telegram group as we sync with the Regional Community Working group on your proposal?

It’s important as this is what the Regional community is set for.

Also, I requested access to all the drives you shared. Grant viewing access, please.

Thanks, thanks

3 Likes

Thank you for your valuable comment. We appreciate your insights and recognize the importance of inclusivity when targeting the entire North African region.

Our initiative acknowledges these concerns and has taken them into consideration while planning our approach. We have councils from Tunisia and Libya, and we are actively collaborating with corporations in Morocco and Algeria. Our primary goal is to build a diverse and inclusive community that represents the entire North African region.

As you pointed out, our strategy involves piloting the program in Tunisia, given its strong position in fostering innovation and embracing the latest technological advancements. With the support of our local connections and understanding of the startup ecosystem, we plan to scale our efforts in other countries across the region.

We believe that by working closely with local partners and communities, we can adapt our initiatives to suit the specific needs and contexts of each country. This will enable us to create a more inclusive and effective ecosystem that benefits the entire North African region.

Once again, thank you for your comments and suggestions. We appreciate your openness to discussion and will continue to strive for inclusivity and collaboration as we work towards realizing our vision for the North African Web 3.0 community.

2 Likes

Furthermore, can we have introductions to the core team members or councils of the aforementioned countries, as well as your ecosystem experience? If you’ve just joined, try navigating to the RCDAO docs, and I’m sure you had a good conversation with the group champion @IgbozeIsrael.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Creating a web3 community for North Africa will be a great initiative as it help bring together people from the region who are interested in blockchain technology and decentralized applications. Very excited for the future of this technology in our beloved region!!

2 Likes

Can’t wait !!
Very interesting!

2 Likes
2 Likes

looks interesting! :fire: :fire:

2 Likes