[CLOSED] Open Call for artists - create an artwork based on the Incubadora DAO visual identity

Nice work there Mate ! I think you can resize the GIF file to less than 4 MB and post it here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here is my submission to this reward. Thinking about the incubator, I was inspired by some reverberations and few notes that were born like this.

hevertonharieno.near

8 Likes

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-30 at 9.04.23 PM
Processing: df74383d-a2d6-444a-bed9-22efcf0a6c06.jfif…
WhatsApp Image 2021-09-30 at 12.15.48 PM
AYYAPAN

my submissions.

madhan909.near

telegram - @littlefighter90![AYYAPAN|280x226]

1 Like

Here is my another submission.sad
sachinmurali03.near

1 Like

Hello everyone!
This is my submission to this bounty. This is a drawing, made by pencil on paper. I was thinking in graffisms that could bring the idea of something being created, something coming. Also the Incubadora’s logo reminds me of a cradle of stars, and I tried to bring this idea of stars being created to this artwork… Well, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed doing it!

saramosli.near

10 Likes

Pessoal, tá aqui minha contribuição.

A plataforma me restringiu a postar só uma foto, pois sou novata aqui, mas, no link, tem outras imagens exemplo dessa mesma arte. Peço que entrem no link https://bit.ly/incubadoradao_cintiad

Pensei em algo que fosse bem significativo pra mim, que são os quadros de decoração, e que também destacasse a marca “Incubadora Dao”, ressignificando alguns conceitos.

Em relação a bolinha roxa, fiz com base em “algo que realmente estivesse sendo incubado”, e também no sentido de compartilhamento, seja de ideias, de criatividade, et cétera.

Muito grata :pray:
__

Guys, here is my contribution.

The platform restricted me to posting just one photo, as I’m new here, but the link has other images, example of this same art. Please go to the link https://bit.ly/incubadoradao_cintiad

I thought of something that was very significant to me, which are the decoration paintings, and that would also highlight the “Incubadora Dao” brand, giving new meaning to some concepts.

Regarding the purple ball, I did it based on “something that was really being incubated”, and also in the sense of sharing, be it ideas, creativity, et cetera.

very grateful.

cintiad.near

5 Likes

Brain Thinking!!! Tech on Left Side and Art/craft/curators think on Right Side…

avula.near

2 Likes

thephilosopher.near

Partnership between Gustavo Manute (The Alchemist) and Rodrigo Cid (The Philosopher).

We hope you like the artwork. If this art is the winner, we have a relative wearable for cryptovoxels. Partnership between Gustavo Manute (The Alchemist) and Rodrigo Cid (The Philosopher).

A incubadora é tão poderosa que fez nascer um dragão do ovo.

thephilosopher.near

2 Likes

Opa.

Segue o meu conteúdo.

O trabalho, em si, não é o que está descrito na imagem, mas sim o que pode ser visto através do link do Youtube https://youtu.be/5tmUEnQd5xg

Toda a explicação do contexto do vídeo está no final, mas estou à disposição para esclarecimentos.

Here is my content.

The work itself is not what is described in the image, but what can be seen through the Youtube link [Incubadora_Carol - YouTube](https://youtu.be /5tmUEnQd5xg)

The entire explanation of the context of the video is at the end, but I am available for clarification.

fabiianolf.near

5 Likes

Incubated in the value of time, locked in a sea of possibilities Coexisting Trying to make of the prison that is living, the art of loving

My Near wallet address: yagolaredo.near

7 Likes

uou… a big musician!

1 Like

When the Incubadora Dao takes over the world!
Lucterra.near

5 Likes

uau! It’s amazing bro!

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
Thanks so much for all the interest and submissions, it has been a pleasure seeing so much engagement :grinning: :star_struck: :blush:

For this Bounty, we have selected the following 5 pieces. Feel free to ask the 20N payout in the Incubadora DAO sputnikdao. As we discussed, please contact us (incubadoradao@gmail.com) so we can arrange the details and sell these pieces on the Incubadora DAO Mintbase store.

Extra:

we have decided to award 2N to both @collaboration and @fabiianolf. These 2 submissions were unexpected and interesting. @collaboration really made us laugh! Please, ask the 2 Near payout.

9 Likes

Amazing see many artists from CUDO DAO community earning this bounties <3

Good job team!

6 Likes

CUDO DAO community :clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

5 Likes

hey hey. This artwork shouldn’t be minted! haha The idea is to mint it in Incubadora Store :stuck_out_tongue: It’s possible to burn it, though. And mint again in our store :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks CUDO DAO e INCUBADORA community. You are awesome!

4 Likes

Yeeeah! Go CudoDAO :sunglasses:

3 Likes

thank you very much to everyone at incubadoradao and for this initiative. I hope everyone enjoyed it!

4 Likes