[CLOSED] near nigeria july marketing activities

I am in support of funding one more month at the previous funding level to see if you can show more progress, but I am not in support of the current (increased) amount you’re requesting.

I do not think being on every platform and producing every type of content is a good strategy. At this stage of the guild, my POV is that it’s going to be more effective to build a strong community using really high-quality content and clear messaging to a specific audience on fewer platforms vs. trying to publish across all the social media platforms, blogs, AMAs, events., etc.

I also have some strong concerns about the content on social media platforms and the Medium blog. If you’re going to effectively market using written content, a baseline minimum for getting funded should be clear messaging free from misspelled words, grammatical errors and typos. The Medium articles are inconsistent, sloppy in some cases and contain few links to supporting resources. They don’t even link to NEAR. There are no specific authors – how can I have confidence that the information I am reading is legit if I can’t tell who wrote it, where the information came from or what knowledge/facts it is based on?

If you do receive funding for another month, I would need to see a dramatic improvement in the presentation of the written content to continue supporting funding again in the future.

3 Likes

Thanks
Noted all areas of improvement and we would work towards it. Currently adjusting the proposal thanks.
@marketingdao-council

1 Like

Given the quality of the content of the previous month and the materials I’ve reviewed across social media, I cannot approve the proposal.

1 Like

Hey guys – I respect your interest and desire to grow the NEAR ecosystem regionally, and I don’t doubt your enthusiasm. After continuing to review the content across social platforms, Twitter AMAs and written content on the blog, I cannot support this proposal for funding at this time. While I do think that the mission behind what you are aiming to do is worthy, I do not think the content itself is meeting the minimum standards I have from a marketing standpoint.

As we receive more and more proposals, especially with many coming from your region in particular, I feel we need to emphasize quality of the output and overall value to the ecosystem, not simply volume or frequency of work done as part of our baseline for approving funding.

I’m moving this proposal to closed.

1 Like

Thank you all for pointing out the flaws. We will improve on every as of our content

1 Like

This is duly noted. Thank you for your kind observations.

1 Like

This is quite straightforward, let’s make this happen and take NEAR every where

1 Like