[CLOSED] Metaverse DAO is looking for writers to the magazine (Theme: a old DAO)

Hello Metaversians an NEARians!

Metaverse DAO is open 5 bounties for magazine writers!

Each post have a theme and you can participate. To do this you only need to reply the post with a little abstract of what you will write about. When the bounty close we will pic a winner of each theme post and give to them 2 days to wrote the full text.

To participate you will need to:

• reply this post with a abstract with what you will wrote about

• Stay in the theme of: ** a old DAO**

• compromise to deliver the full text until 29 April

• have a valid NEAR wallet

The final text will need to:

• be in English

• have your name/nick on it

• have a title

• have a reference image that we will use to create something to go along with your text

• have 1300 to 4000 characters with spaces

• be send by message on the forum to @beetlejuice until 29 April.

Each final text will receive a prize of 100USD

Came work with us for a bigger NEAR

4 Likes

Hello! I would like to propose an article profiling C1 DAO. I would like to introduce people to C1, a bit of their history, the community and charitable work that they do, but really highlighting their work in the metaverse. C1 does a lot of good and I feel like they deserve more recognition.

1 Like

Hello Metaverse DAO,

I would also like to participate in this also. As a tech writer, I have researched about DAOs and how Vitelik Buterin created the smart contract. I would like to write about the first DAOs that were ever formed, Just like Maker DAO. I would emphasize how the DAO was deployed on the blockchain and the governance intricacies that comprise the digital engagements of what a DAO entails.

I would also discuss how some of these DAOs are faring today and the shift in digital perception of what a DAO looks like as of now.

Thanks @beetlejuice

This bounty is close.
Thank you all to participate! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

here is the report of magazine bounty :wink: