[Closed] Marketing proposal

Got cha. Until the proposal got re-plan carefully, I am not able to support this proposal.

1 Like

But when the price of the proposal become low the results become small​:smiley:

1 Like

Please do understand the guide Bailey told you and look for some approved proposals to know how to draft a proposal better and what points to include.

2 Likes

Thx for your helps mate !:green_heart:

Hello, did you request 20K ? Marketing DAO hard cap is 10K

2 Likes

Hello mate !
Nice to meet u here !
i talked about the fees on article above pls check again​:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Happy to support anything but shilling.
At the end its a short term gimmick.
On that note Near is being noticed and talked by big youtubers without any need for funding proposals.

Hi @ahmed11122333

Thank you for your proposal. The price points far exceed the normal cap and I’m struggling with the value created for the Near Ecosystem.

Unfortunately, it’s a no from me.

Thanks for your proposal,

I note that I have read through and noted the community feedback.

Few notes;

• NEAR is a diverse and inclusive ecosystem. We would like to see more adoption in Arabic speaking countries.
  • There needs to be a distinction between grassroots movements by people who love NEAR and are committed to its development and willing to do work to see it succeed and people who just want to charge large sums of money for one off shilling.
  • The nature of this proposal seems to fall under the expensive shilling category
  • I do not think that the outcome of this campaign would lead to any meaningful long term growth in key metrics in the region
  • If you do wish to continue your journey on NEAR, I would suggest holding some events or creating organic content.

I do not support this proposal