[CLOSED] Marketing of OCTÓPODE DAO / april

Good morning, propose deduce you

Twitter $200
Discord $0 I haven’t get a link on your discord channel , probably the same team from Gambiarra DAO manage it.

2 Likes

@Dacha , even if it is the same team, it is not fair to reduce, we are with the provisional channel because we are waiting for approval.

Building the server takes time, there are several channels and also sharing information correctly in each channel, building text.

If you provide services for example to another person there is no reason to reduce your value if the work will be the same.

The discord server will have weekly maintenance, content addition, meeting place, shill, general channel, welcome bot, wow there are so many things.

1 Like

Thank you soo much @cryptocredit I am happy with the news and thank you for the trust.

We are at your disposal. !!!

2 Likes

@so608 Thank you very much, we really have a great bias and potential for education since this is one of our main principles, and some of us are already licensed professors.

1 Like

@Dacha As for Twitter, daily posts, retweets, responding to interactions, all of this is quite labor intensive. I believe we should keep the value, because the work will be well executed and will treat good results.

1 Like

Still a no for me.

• You are receiving funding from Creatives
  • You are all well established within NEAR ecosystem, no need to have paid marketing to kick things off
  • There is A LOT of uncertainty; honestly it is unreasonable to expect every Council member to spend an ever increasing amount of hours to keep up with so many projects, proposals and reports by the same people across multiple funding sources which also include serious complaints of misconduct.
  • Passion project; I’m going to pass on this proposal and see who is still standing next month. Hopefully there will be more clarity on all of the above.

Best of luck

1 Like

I made the complaint. Complaints were made by me. I felt attacked.
In all reports I never got a complaint. In no work. Thank you

1 Like

Thank you soo much for your vote. :wink::pray:

1 Like

I am aware of the nature of the complaint, didn’t mean to accuse you specifically. I simply stated that there are too many threads and important issues for us to follow before we keep disbursing funds to the parties involved (there are multiple proposals from multiple parties coming from multiple projects directed at both Creatives and Marketing DAO). We have to pause and meet as a Council and understand what is going on before we can proceed.

2 Likes

Dissent among Council members is natural.

Proposals may still go through even if some Council members disagree.

Some proposals may fail or have to be resubmitted, which is also normal - the whole point of having a Council is for us to deliberate and make a decision.

Please don’t make it harder for us to ask questions and raise our voice when something is not ok.

It is unfair to give Council members attitude for doing our job.

2 Likes

Thanks, but I believe at least 3 DAO’s with very similar ideas driven by the same team. Sorry, no from me on the proposal. I hope you understood my thoughts :relaxed:

1 Like

Let’s rethink and reevaluate the proposal. Thank you for your attention.

@marketingdao-council

Important detail. I’d like to make it very explicit I’m not asking for the feature in more than 3 daos. I was invited to work. Any person or group can provide service to more than one company/dao/organization. Judging this as negative is completely unfair. I reinforce that the team is working on marketing voluntarily. In a reduced way. Please re-evaluate when possible.

@Dacha

Good evening,

• I meant some projects and DAOs do very similar activities, have same teammates and common goals. In my opinion, we can unite all DAOs in one proposal for Marketing DAO;
  • The lack of some information from DAOs makes it difficult to make decisions and extends reviewing time. You can fill out the form if you can.
1 Like

Good morning dear Dacha

Thank you for your answer.

Because I don’t agree on that:

1 - Each marketing proposal is from a DAO, the plans of each DO are different, and people who build the DAO as well. ( Example Octopode DAO has a very big focus on 8 pillars; Gambiarra DAO which I am only member, has focus on Brazilian artists).

2 - I provide services to DAOs, I’m no longer the person who proposes the marketing of gambiarra for example, just propose the Octopode DAO. (I used to do Gambiarra’s marketing proposals, because I didn’t know it was a council that should do it, at this point I thank those who helped me to remove the doubts)

3 - In terms of organization, each DAO has its way of organizing, there is no way to ask everything together if the demands are different, different people, different ways of working.

4 - I am working for free in the Octopode DAO, by myself, including the beat that was made for the videos I will pay myself could not be without a soundtrack.

I filled in my application for Octopus DAO.

Thank you soo much.

[REPORT]

REDES SOCIAIS:

https://twitter.com/OctopodeDAO

https://www.instagram.com/octopodedao/?hl=pt-br

SEMANA 1

3/04/2022

• 1 post instagram
  • 1 post facebook
  • 1 post no twitter

5/04/2022

• 7 post instagram
  • 7 post facebook
  • 5 stories
  • 1 post no twitter

SEMANA 2

11/04/2022

• 1 post instagram
  • 1 post facebook
  • 1 stories
  • 1 post no twitter

12/04/2022

• 1 post instagram
  • 1 post facebook
  • 1 stories
  • 1 post no twitter

14/04/2022

• 1 post instagram
  • 1 post facebook
  • 5 stories
  • 15 retwittes / 3 twittes

17/04/2022 - Vídeo aula no youtube

18/04/2022 - 4 vídeo aulas no youtube playlist Voxel Art

• 1 post instagram
  • 1 post facebook
  • 2 stories
  • 3 retwittes / 3 twittes

19/04/2022 - 1 post instagram

• 1 post facebook
  • 4 stories

21/04/2022 apresentação dos vencedores da bounty

23/04/2022 - 1 post no facebook

• 1 post no instagram
  • 1 story

26/04/2022 - 1 post no instagram

• 1 post no facebook
  • 1 twitte
  • 3 retwittes

Uploading: 01 OFICINA.png…
Uploading: 0000003.png…
Uploading: bounty.png…
Uploading: METAAULA copiar.png…
Uploading: oficina 2.png…

2 Likes

@Dacha Good Morning. These jobs were done without pay. I ask that you please consider a funding request this May. :pray:

2 Likes

Good morning, thank you. I propose to close the application and create a new one. What do you think about it?

2 Likes

Yes @Dacha !! Im happy for it :pray::pray:

2 Likes