(CLOSED) Hype Battle #4 Draw it On your Own Style

OPERATION: TO THE MOON

Blurb:

A hard struck of meteor became the fallen star of Near Metaverse. A Sci-fi story in which artists break the barrier of impossible, a rocketship from hard work and satisfaction. Witness how they have accomplished mission impassable through “OPERATION: TO THE MOON”.

aielnq.near

4 Likes

“THE LIFE OF AN ARTIST IN METAVERSE”

The Journey Begins

In the darkest wherein the society breakdown full of darkness, in reality a massive changes when it comes to different issues and problems that we’ve encountered today.

As an responsible citizens and an artist here in the Near Protocol Blockchain we must start, create, and share to others what we are fighting for. This journey could be possible as our society unite let unity of love and peace forever and beyond.

louietism.near

6 Likes

Great Day Ahead Near Fam​:heart:
We are going to Closed this Bounty 12 hours From Now.
Time check 11am in my side. :heart:

Goodluck and Thanks Guys for participating and sharing your arts. :fire:

5 Likes

For me being part of it was Amazing! I never thought that I’ll be able to join when in real life everything seems to be in my way. That’s why being part of it is a drean come true, like out of this world opportunity :heart:
Forever Thankful to ms. Ligaya​:heart:

amazinggrace011522.near

3 Likes

Being a WORMOMTIST (Working Mom na Artist) is such a challenge, Life is meaningful when you have a child but is thrilling when I bacame part of METAVERSE :heart: It’s like I’m on different part of world :heart:

amazinggrace011522.near

4 Likes

The journey.

My long journey and adventure in the land of the metaverse. For me, the islands that you see in my artwork symbolize trials and every time I cross them is equal to success as well as recognizing me as a passionate artist who is a bounty hunter in the Near Protocol. I am very grateful to Near Forum because I can now help my family and provide for my personal needs. The whale symbolizes the door to the Metaverse, with different classes and great artists that I met and became friends with.

ashiya.near

15 Likes

Kyaa!! This looks amazing!!

1 Like

Hello everyone, this is my entry for this contest.

My adventure began when I entered the metaverse. I’m a simple teenage artist with no money and knowledge about crypto and nfts, everything appears to be impossible for me in the metaverse. However, I became proficient as I gained knowledge, connections, and profits simply by residing in the metaverse.

As you can see, the tall buildings and skyscrapers represent the vastness of the metaverse. A girl standing on the platform represents the artist who is capable of achieving their presumably impossible goals. This film also emphasizes the color purple, which represents creativity, mystery, and magic, which is so relatable to every artist and everyone who resided in the metaverse.

maxzeinly.near

4 Likes

TRIPPED

This story is a story of myself living a life of an artist in metaverse.

A story of a young lady who’s reviewing for her licensure examination for teachers. But then all the way to her journey, she accidentally tripped and discovered an amazing world. A world of METAVERSE.

She started to create and explore, failed, making friends with talented strangers, and making amazing art that she can’t imagine that she can. Managing to make arts and explore metaverse while reviewing is the main plot.

This story is actually for students, graduates, parents and such who strive harder despites if their busy schedules. Climbing higher despites of different hindrances in thier way to success.

It is not the end but a beginning of an much amazing life of an artist in metaverse. WAGMI FAM!

6 Likes

This is awesome :fire::rocket:
Thank you guys for sharing your masterpiece for this Battle.

Im officially closing Hype Battle #4 .
Stay Tuned for announcing The winners​:heart::white_check_mark::metal:

3 Likes

One of the benefits of being an artist is we can create a fantasy world, things, and friends that we can be able to stay with.

As an artist, our reality is in our imagination. And sometimes our imagination becomes our reality. Hope you like it. Good luck to everyone.

shin25.near

2 Likes

My journey on Near Protocol ain’t that cool compared to the other artists you may know, it all started from being me full of insecurities about my skills. Until i meet the FAG Fam who wave their flag ang humbly welcomed me as a member.Being an artist as well as being part of the LGBTQIA+ community give a very huge impact on my styles and technique on my artworks. The character portrays my ideal self and how I become part of this journey. I consider my self a master of cards, because on this world each of us were masters of our own, and i need to! as well in order to survive and keep fighting.

cedieee.near

2 Likes

Good Lück guyss!!

1 Like

@Ligaya - How are you ever going to choose!? These are all incredible. I’m blown away by the talent here in the community.

4 Likes

Hello there @Eccentric_Vagabond! Yeah exactly every hype battle is really so close that even councils of hype dao will struggle to choose who will be the top 3 winners. But yeah we have a Voting system through percentage fam to be fair enough for everyone and may the best wins​:heart::fire:.

Goodluck guys​:metal:

2 Likes

‘‘THE LIFE OF ARTIST IN METAVERSE’’

‘‘opposite’’

cengaver.near

2 Likes
2 Likes

Good Day Near Fam.
We are happy To announce our Top 3 winners for this battle.

“Trust yourself that you can do it and get it.” ―Baz Luhrmann.

It was really a closed battle and all Entries has a mindblowing concepts, artist illustrate their life on the metaverse through Art.

We loved to present our Top 3 winners for Hype Battle #4.

1st: @ashiya 10 Near

2nd: @aielnq.near 7 Near

3rd: @elvatar02.near 3 near

Congratulations Fam and See u in next Battle :heart:

Please Propose your rewards on our Astro Dao.
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/hypedao.sputnik-dao.near

A special announcement to all Hype Battle artists!!! All participants can invited to mint their entry on HypeDAO’s new Mintbase shop. We will create a 3xr gallery and promote your art on all our social media! Message miss @kodandi if you need help using Mintbase. She will add you all as minters to the Hype Dao store.

And Stay tuned as Hype special Token will be back soon For all Hype battle winners.

5 Likes

Congratulations everyone :heart_eyes::fist::fist::fist::fist:

3 Likes

Wow… that’s a good job keep it up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like