[Closed Bounty] Logo for the Writer’s Guild

Hello Cefoon! You can start by joining our Telegram: Contact @nearwritersguild and keeping an eye on our forum to see what types of proposals are accepted.

Thank you! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Olá :slight_smile:
Só consigo enviar 01 opção por vez, vou postar em diferentes respostas algumas que fiz.
Valeu!

near id: kagi.near

If ever i win this, I will send the full resolution of this photo. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello guys! I’m sending my logo proposals:

Hope your like it!
My near wallet: johnfaus.near

Greetings all, here’s my entry.
Good luck everyone
:slight_smile:
My near wallet: andrewjennings.near

Assets Folder With Transparent Master Files
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oCb_4viMGmKRdOzBKNKPge8myZlnNAwN?usp=sharing

Hello there! Salve!

What make writers a writer? Only the writing act or theres something to improve it? When I was about to think in a representative symbol according to Near, I’ve remember the Creation pillar from this protocol and inpirated myself connecting what I believe the Near Writer’s Guild needs and must be: a place where writing, creativity and the community spirit runs together.

So, I’ve create this symbol, that is the logo’s heart, where we can remember all the time who we are and where we can arrive.

With you all, writers from Near, my suggestion:

1.THE CONCEPT

1. THE SYMBOL

2. THE FULL LOGO

3. APPLICATION

AT REAL LIFE

I hope this can represent writers and who more want to be with us at Near Writer’s Guild.

Thank you!

WhatsApp Video 2022-04-29 at 16.54.08

aandz
writing_creativity_community_

aandz.near

8 Likes

That’s some nice contest you’ve got here. I’m an aspiring screenwriter myself, so it’s nice to take part in the contest from The Writer’s Guild. Looking forward to winning it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

s0rr0wm4n.near

Wooooooow, Love this :scream:

1 Like

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you!

1 Like

c0d3.near

2 Likes

This bounty is officially closed, so we won’t accept more designs.
We had a lot of submissions, and that was really nice!

Now our council will have the hard work of choose one, but I believe we’ll have the selected one in a few days =)

4 Likes

hello all!

we had some great designs and this wasn’t a easy choice, but, after some discussion, in the name of the Writer’s Guild’s council, I’m glad to announce the winner from our logo bounty:

congratulations, @aandz!

you can put your payout request (240 DAI) at AstroDAO.

thanks for everyone that joined our bounty and stay connected for the next ones!

11 Likes

thank you guys! I hope that logo may represent that community and make we grow our identity together!

2 Likes

Congrats and good job to your logo creations, hope u can be in the group and help the community to grow too. :hugs:

2 Likes

amazing choice <3 <3

2 Likes

Hey @aandz - might be a silly question, but what is the font called that you used for the text on the logo? Thanks!