[Closed as of June 16th-Winners Announced][Bounty] [VN ARTISTS DAO + NEAR WRITERS]: Reflections on a Single Line

Here’s the link to my submission
https://eu.docworkspace.com/d/sIL-p4pyhAZTqrZUG

Wallet name : tnl.near
Twitter: _thatgirltinu

Here are my reflections;

Wallet: mphil.near
Telegram: mamman.phil
Discord: m.phil#3793

1 Like

My Quote
“Just because a person looks bad doesn’t always mean they are bad”

near address: sukjin96.near

Hello guys!
All good?

I’m submitting my contribution to the reward here!

The phrase is: “Doubting is still a way of believing”

Hope you like it! Hugs! :upside_down_face:

NEAR Wallet: johnfaus.near
Medium: Johnny Faustino – Medium
Instagram: @johnny.faustino

1 Like

“Be still my beating heart. You must learn to stand your ground.” - Lyric by Sting, 1987.

Thank you for your vision, attached is my submission.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WyFBqLhNZCYLqjid9XL3ftas7mDN3nQ8?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WyFBqLhNZCYLqjid9XL3ftas7mDN3nQ8?usp=sharing
be still my beating heart thoughts .pdf (72.9 KB)

Near name: natashapinto.near

1 Like

Hello! I requested access to view your work :slight_smile:

I alrady approve sir…

1 Like

Hey @eyesore.near, Please make it public so everyone can see!

2 Likes

Ylu can see it now sir?

1 Like

Announcing the winners! Selected jointly by the VAD and WG Councils:

danieldao.near @danielle
natashapinto.near @NatashaPinto
johnfaus.near @JohnFaus
bagadefente.near @bagadefente
tedted195.near @ted
ogbase.near @GSaint
agnesba.near @agnesba
baronchef.near @Dr.Cops
tigondl.near @Azki
phenolite.near @Arnold

Congratulations to the winners! Transfers will be made via the VAD treasury within the next few days.

Thank you to everyone who participated!

VAD is a DAO dedicated for Artists in Vietnam, we’re conducting workshops & out-reaching activities to get more people onboard by doing creative projects.

About VAD: [Introduction] VN Artists DAO

The Near Writer’s Guild is a global group of literary creators working to create and fund diverse projects.

Writers’ Guild Telegram

11 Likes

Thank you @AshleyC and Writer’s guild councils for your work & collaboration. Rewards will be distributed to winners soon!

3 Likes

I really enjoy the bounty and so lucky I won a prize thank you The Near Writer’s Guild and VN Artists DAO

Oooh thank you! It is such a pleasure to share art in this online way and to know that it will makes its way to Vietnam after living in and then leaving Hanoi in 2021. Here’s to the encouragement of more art in Vietnam, and to more accessibility and the valuing of art everywhere.

2 Likes

Wow it’s great! Thank you @AshleyC for this great activity. I also enjoy reading other writing as well you are all amazing :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I feel so privileged and glad to be one of the winners.

Thank you so much.
Thank you.

1 Like

As a winner, I feel thankful for VAD & WG Councils contribution to this event. Keep up with your great effort to Near community.

Best regards ^^

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners… Next time we try again

1 Like

Congratz all winners

1 Like

Congrats to the winners.
I imagined that the proposal was to express a thought in just one line :slight_smile:

Good evening.
My view on Laplaces Demon,is a being with the ability to determine the future based on particle motion.
My Art is based on symbolising this concept.My wallet name is phalanxdaniel.near