(CLOSED) APOLLO42 X Filipino Artist Guild Collaboration

“The object of art is not to reproduce reality, but to create a reality of the same intensity.”

Good Day Fam​:heart::blush:
Apollo42 Team has decided already.:scream::rocket:

May i present To you Our 10 lucky artist who fit in the Taste and Criteria of judging of our Dear Friend Apollo42.

Every Art has Different meanings and Stories, at the same Time Every Artist has a Unique Artstyle and Inspirations of their masterpiece.

We would like to Congratulate and present to you Our Top 10 Winners For This Awesome Collaboration With Apollo42 a social Nft Marketplace in Aurora and Near.:rocket::heart:

Winners:

Out of 53 Entries, Our Top 10 is:

@Hypocrite11
@oneiro
@Styleherbalist
@cjaneartz
@johnranielle
@swilart2.near
@nirvanaraf11
@kenzeroart
@Jrbemint
@quiapogi.near .

Congratulations and Godbless us all. Thank You For participating and more bounties For Everyone​:heart::rocket::rocket:.

20220530_235540

Please drop your Near wallets so i can send it to Apollo42 Team.

Goodluck and Congrats to The Launching Of Apollo42, a
Social NFT marketplace on $NEAR and Aurora will be officially live on May 30, 2022.** :heart::sparkles::rocket:

18 Likes

This bounty was amayzing, so much great works :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Yes bro , we reach 58 entries in just 4 days :scream: … apollo42 would like to thank You all who participated in this Event. As they will going to feature your arts on their Upcoming launch before Month of May Ends. .

They said that all artworks are so amazing​:heart::rocket::fire::fire::fire:

All arts has different stories and Artstyles :heart:.

For Non winners Artist you can mint your works if you loved too.
While winners Arts will be collected By Filipino Artist Guild to be added on Our treasures Collections…

And all artworks will be featured in our social media accounts​:heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

oneiro.near thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Owwwwyeahhhh thank you very much unexpected since all of the entries are all amazing apollo42 had a great job of choosing different styles for the winners thank you very much​:relaxed::relaxed::two_hearts: quiapogi.near

2 Likes

I’ll just take a deep breath for a second hahaha :scream::scream::scream:

Congratulations to everyone who participated, especially the winners.
:trophy::partying_face:

You all deserve to win LFG :rocket:

this is a very Amazing event with 58 entries :scream:

4 Likes

Wow… I’m so happy to be part of the winners…
Here is my wallet:

styleherbalist.near

4 Likes

WOW… No words can express how much happy I am… :heart_eyes::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts:
Thank you so much… Thankful for being one of the top 10…
Goodluck and Congrats for your launching Apollo42…

Here is my wallet:
cjaneartz.near

2 Likes

ranielle.near

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

nirvanaraf.near

Thank you very much Apollo42 and Filipino Artist Guild​:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. MORE POWER FAM​:sparkles::sparkles:

3 Likes

Congratsulations Guys!!:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

:city_sunset::rocket::heart: APOLLO42 X FAG
THANK YOU SO MUCH… CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS
We have more games to go do not rest yet let’s prepare the game is just getting started
Do what you love…make a plan and think twice…thats all i want to say keep fighting exceed your limits coz this is not the end…we go through infinity and beyond.

:heart::rocket::city_sunset: jrbemint.near

4 Likes

There are no words to describe how happy I am.
All entries are excellent, and I am grateful to be among the top ten.

Congratulations on the launch of Apollo42, and we look forward to seeing the platform grow.

Godbless!

Near id: swilart2.near

1 Like

Thank you Apollo42 x Filipino Artist Guild Collaboration, Congratulations to everyone!

Here’s my Near Wallet: kenzeroart.near
Twitter: kenzero14

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’m yet to receive my prize… I’m one of the winners @Ligaya

This is my wallet address: styleherbalist.near

1 Like

Our apology For the Delay, Apollo42 is busy right now due of the launching of the Marketplace.
Hope you understand. To all our winners please understand the delay but will assure you that all ypur rewards will be sent to you anytime once team is Free already​:heart:.

2 Likes

Hopefully they do that soon… @Ligaya @Spensx

1 Like

Due of some issues and Apollo42 team is Fixing their Features For their launch, Launching of apollo42 is delay and also some stuffs are Delay and the winners prizes. Please Bear With us fam but we are assuring your Prizes will be sent to your wallet in no time :heart::hugs: Thank You For Understanding​:heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for understanding and again Congratulations :heart:

2 Likes