[Claimed] - DAOdrops event poster 5N

Hey all!

I am looking for an artist to do an event poster for this coming Friday’s DAOdrops episode. I have 5N as a payout, as well as 50% split between you and the musician represented for the NFT version (minted on mintbase, priced at 1N each 10/10).

Information

Artist: Hurricane J - artist link - At All - song by Hurricane J | Spotify
Event: DAOdrops
Time: Friday September 10th at 12PM PST
Venue: Bittrees Plaza in Cryptovoxels DAOdrops.xyz
Sponsors: NxM, DAOrecords, Bittrees

1 Like

I would love to design the poster … kindly send me the requirements or contact me through telegram
@MonishMuralidharan through Discord Monish016.near#0502

@bonepolice

5400x7200 for dimensions would be great, and if I can get it by Monday, that would be ideal!

Please let me know if you need anything futher

Cool. Wanna try to create something. The size can be 14MP ?

I only have one bounty for this particular event, but had one I was going to do for next week that you can jump on!

The details for that one are

Artist: C-Sol
Time: Friday September 17th at 12PM PST

And for size, the forever media can be 20MB, but the main cover has to be around 7 or so usually for mintbase/arweave to accept it

Are you still interested in doing this poster?

1 Like

Yes. Its available? The infos is the same?

Artist: C-Sol
Time: Friday September 17th at 12PM PST

1 Like

Here it goes the webp file.
At the drive folder, theres different file formats.
And i think we should create an nft with the art only to sell for fundraising. Let me mint at the store, duocelot.near

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=14VlNfHbo9kRH8HExOPaS_kMsn_HB_ju0

We have been minting these from the NxM store with a 50/50 split between the VA and the musician and selling them for 1N. If you’d like to do an alternate version from your own store, that would be totally okay. But we would prefer to continue the same parameters of release for the primary to keep it consistent with the rest of the series of these releases.

1 Like

Sure. I will mint the art then at our store and do a split with the nxm fund

Are you doing an alternate version from your store? I’m just wanting to make sure we are on the same page. I plan on doing the version you posted here from the NxM store, and just want to make sure we aren’t minting the same thing in two places.

1 Like

Yes. Dont worry, i will do it later, im setting up my projects, lots to do. I will post the art as a 1/1 without the info, with a 50% to nxm.

1 Like

Perfect! I love it. When you go to mint, the NxM wallet is nxm-live.near

Appreciate all your contributions and community! Let me know if you ever want to collaborate together on a piece, I’d love to get to work with you outside of from the NxM roll, too

1 Like

Please, i want that too. Just need to finish some stuff to have time, but yes lets do it.

I’ve opened a topic [ CC DAOS FOLDER ] - A place to upload our material
To organize our cc folder! Say hello also

1 Like