ChainNews Guild Monthly Report Jan-May 2021

Hi Near Team,
Please see the attachment about ChainNews guild monthly report to Jan-Mar 2021. Our team communicates with Angela, and this ambassador is planned to be recruited by Angela. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi Carrie,

Happy to have you here! I think you forget to link the attachment. :sweat_smile:

Hi NEAR Core,
Glad to see you here! In the past, I tried to upload the attachment to the system, but the system displayed “Sorry, new users can not upload attachments.” So I sent the report from January to March to Angela. At present, I have sorted out the work done by ChainNews for NEAR from Jan to May, but it still cannot be uploaded to the system, so I will send it to Angela. Hope to provide you with more information.

1 Like

Yes, Carrie. I got your report, no worries.

Below is her’s attachment.

ChainNews Guild Monthly Report Jan-May 2021.pdf (1.2 MB)

1 Like

Hi Near Team,
Please see the attachment about ChainNews guild monthly report to Jun-Aug 2021. Our team communicates with Angela, and this ambassador is planned to be recruited by Angela. Thank you!

Since the system couldn’t let me upload the file, I sent the file to Angela. Thanks all!

HI @Carrie could you mind sent your article link directly in here, instead a PDF :slight_smile: