(CLOSED) Rising DAO hiring Social Media Manager To launch “Portrait of the Artists” NFT Series

Role: Rising DAO Social Media Manager

Duration: Launch of NFT (1 month). We will apply for funding when it’s clear which DAO is accepting proposals to extend this role. PAID POSITION.

Details:

Rising DAO is just starting to develop its social media presence and we want to work with a Social Media Manager to leverage our first project and help us set up our profiles and presence.

As Social Media Manager you will be managing the Rising DAO promotions of our first project (An NFT content portrait that needs cross-promotion). We are looking for a creative, strategic, and energetic social media strategist with a great network that touches artists and creatives on NEAR, as well as off NEAR. This role could grow into a larger position, moderator or project manager.

Key areas of expertise include:

• Experience moderating or managing social events
  • Develop a written strategy for Twitter and Instagram that includes creative, editorial calendar, design, and distribution of relevant posts/shares
  • Experience setting up Twitter and Instagram and making sure the DAO team is connected to them
  • Experience setting up Spaces on Twitter, and promotion and management of Twitter AMAs
  • Experience with influencers and helping them to engage in a project
  • A great following on their social as well as connections with engaged communities in the following (might not be ALL of these): US, Africa, Brazil, and Portugal

Responsibilities:

• Prepare a posting schedule inclusive of the primary social platforms for AMAs in October/November
  • Coordinate the team around the posting schedule
  • Ensure cohesive messaging is delivered across all posts
  • Handle end of the month reports
  • Submit Social Team funding request proposals to Rising DAO each month
  • Organizational skills and understanding of Social Media marketing is a must
  • Proficient use of spreadsheets and google Drive is invaluable.
  • Team player with good communication & writing skills in English is preferred

Payment:
Payment of $350 is guaranteed via Rising DAO

Submission:
Please reply in the comments and share your experience in this field, your involvement in creative scenes, working with artists, events, and experience leading/coordinating teams.

Deadline:

October 5-7th, 2022

9 Likes

I am a Social Media Maneger, I have great references, I currently work in the social networks of two DAOS (Gambiarra and Octopode DAO) and I am responsible for setting up the strategies and posts on instagram, I have also coordinated the team that works with the Gambiarra DAO in the month of August/September.

Outside the Near Ecosystem, I work as social media for ADUBARE and ATM:

I have also provided services for @nomadelabel , @metaversedao and @writersguild
@blusw @thephilosopher @cleusaraven

I ask my previous clients that if they can give me some feedback about the work I’ve done, it would be very important.

Also, if needed, I will send here a link to the reports of the work done within the Forum.

If you need a portfolio/resume or indication I am at your disposal.
Brazilian Visionary Artist 2D and 3D, Art Educator, Visual Arts Teacher graduated by (UNINTER).
Post-graduate student in Afro-Brazilian and Indigenous History and Culture (UNINTER). Workshop, Multiartist, seamstress, artisan, cultural producer.
Project approved by the state law of culture incentive.
ECC: 10157
FOUNDER / FOUNDER @octopodedao

Social Media at @GambiarraDao (Instagram and Facebook)
She has several trainings in education and art, such as Social Educator courses, complementary trainings as Special Education, Transversality Teaching, Digital Painting, Concept Art and 3D modeling at Revolution School.
She worked as an Art Educator/Social Educator in 4 social projects of MDSCS (Mitra Diocesana de Santa Cruz do Sul), Projeto Sol Maior, Cora Coralina, Santo Inácio e Querubins. Serving children, adolescents and elderly in social vulnerability. In addition, she has almost 3 and a half years of experience as an Art teacher at E.E.E.M. Nossa Senhora da Esperança (Santa Cruz do Sul), where she still works today.
Worked in the Art Direction of the independent record label Estação do Baixo. Performing functions of Social Media, Graphic Designer, Art Direction in projects, Illustrator among other functions.
In 2022 she worked for 6 months as a teacher of Visual Arts at SESC/Santa Cruz do Sul
She is one of the creators of the Collective of Women Project, in which she maintains a support group in WhatsApp where women (cis, trans?) exchange ideas, help each other and strengthen bonds.
Where they share and promote information about laws, debates, the lgbtq+ community, culture, art, and entrepreneurship.
At the age of 16 developed the Free Art Project: Projeto Arte Livre
Participated in events doing live painting. In the Soundvision/Serra Gaúcha Festival (2017), Psyres/SCS(2019), Origins Gathering Festival(2020) and Online Festival KIZOMBAR A festa é do Povo é Fora Bolsonaro (2020). Besides working in the Management of the Kids Space and Workshops of the Origens Gathering Festival since 2016, performing inside the Festival the Free Art Project and that in the year 2020 (before the pandemic), executed together with a team of professionals, monitors and workshops, the Potý Project, which she was also the creator.
Potý Project: Redirecting…
She started studying digital painting in the year 2018, and since then she has been developing works, visual identities, and is currently creating her own tarot deck with her version of the 22 major arcana. Besides starting to walk the path of 3D modeling, which was a dream.
Substitute Councilor of Street Art and Culture in the Council of Culture of Santa Cruz do Sul.
Participant of the International Biennial of Psychedelic Culture and Visionary Art:
Initiation Ritual), Exhibitor of the Museum of Babel 2021, ABAV Art & Sensorium (Brazilian Academy of Visionary Art).

AWARDS:
In the year 2020 she received the CULTURAL TRAJETORY AWARD of the city of Santa Cruz do Sul 2020 EDITAL Nº 002/SECULT/ ALDIR BLANC .
EDITIONS:
Approved in EDITAL AQUISIÇÃO DE BENS E MATERIAS. Nº 003/SECULT/ ALDIR BLANC 2020 Santa Cruz do Sul in the amount of R$6.000,00
Cryptoart Expositions:
First Exhibition of Psychedelic Cryptoart of Brazil (Dilated Pupil). 25/03/2021.
Second Edition of Pupila Dilatada Exhibition. Where he also worked as Social Media. 06/08/2021 Access:
pupiladilatada.xyz
Works made for @raizverticalfarm (LISBOA/ PORTUGAL) 12/2021
In-Person/Physical Exhibitions:
Origins Gathering Festival in the year 2018
Origins Gathering Festival in the year 2020
1ª Amostra da Setorial de Artes Visuais de Santa Cruz do Sul 2021
Group exhibition, works made for @raizverticalfarm (LISBON/ PORTUGAL) 12/2021
Exhibition Visionary Art Gallery / Forró da Lua Cheia 30 Anos Altinópolis/SP - 2022 Curator Rodrigo NINI

5 Likes

My name is Awesome an enthusiastic member of the near protocol community. I’m available to work with you in co-ordinating your social media. I’m an active member of the octopus network Africa. And near Fashion DAO
I’m always active and I have had so many experience in social media management discord and twitter precisely.

https://twitter.com/NearFocus12?t=oS9qY5FkTtNiP5YDpjz_Nw&s=09
My twitter handle.

I have been in the forum for several months and I have all it takes to manage your social medias.

4 Likes

Good day, my name is Folarin Boladale-lawal aka 4larin4larin aka Dj4 aka mobster. I am a song writer and performing artist, with various songs across so many platforms. View the links below for more information and listen to songs.

I also model and is building my influencing portfolio on various social media platforms with iconic pictures with classic styles working with brands, and also a member of the NEAR DIGITALFASHION DAO, link below for more information.

I am also a member of
A NEAR Music Guild & DAO
ReggaeDAO CAMEROON bringing the Visibility of Reggae artist and producers into the web3 ecosystems and also to all the Reggae music lovers all over the GLOBE , NEAR PROTOCOL , in Collaboration with NXM/BEATDAO

I recently just minted my song on paras $Near

And expanding my reach in the web3 space.
Asides me djing at events i spends most of my time coding in the python language building my first project with knowledge in html and css.

I hope to hear from you and building a productive relationship. Thank you.

1 Like

Natasha has extensive experience within the ecosystem and has shown that she knows how to adapt to the reality of the different DAOs she has worked with!

2 Likes

Yes, I tried to reach her and she’s not responded!

2 Likes

This is great, thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s wonderful!

2 Likes

Yeah, the language barrier may be an issue… ;///

1 Like

Sorry. I see mensage again. Im reply in direct. Thank you :pray:

Hello, I hope this meets you well.
My name is Blessed ohadoma. I’ve been a professional social media marketer, advertiser and influencer since 2018. I’ve managed social media presence of individuals, businesses and organizations.
From 2020 ___April 2022 I was the campaign/promotion team leader of “Friends of Prof” a foundation created for his excellency, prof Yemi Osibanjo, the current vice President of Nigeria. In 2021, I worked for Jiji.ng as a twitter promoter among many others and I’m currently the social media manager of C1 Guild. I have a twitter followers count of over 25,000 on my personal account and over 7,000 on my side account (the previous one was suspended at 48,000). This accounts were build solely with story writing, articles, art promotion and most often than not, they were viral sensation. Countless number of my writings made it to renowned and popular news Channels and blogs including Africa’s biggest online news house “Nairaland”. https://twitter.com/Grace_undiluted?t=HNnfQ8QMbjsCuxZc1hZ1cQ&s=09

During the last international women’s Day celebration, I wrote an article about the Vice President of Nigeria on “Women’s empowerment” which was chosen and published on vanguard news. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/womens-empowerment-prof-osinbajos-admirable-model-for-breaking-the-bias/

I’ve been an active member of the near foundation since @Dedeukwu invited me in 2021 and I really like it here and would love to be more involved.

I look forward to your response.
Thank you.
Email: ohadomablessed@gmail.com
Twitter: @grace_undiluted
Telegram: @contagiousgrace.

2 Likes

No problem. Its nice meeting you, i hope to hear soon from you

WOnderful to meet you Blessed!

1 Like

Thank you @sarahkornfeld.

I’ve been following Natasha’s work since Gambiarra DAO started and I can say that she presents results according to what she proposes and even superior. It is visible her dedication to doing the best and her experience in what she does. I only have praise.

1 Like

It’s good some of the applicants here have all it takes to be hired, but from the look of things there are others without any work in the ecosystem who equally need an opportunity to grow and contribute.

IMHO, if chances are equally given to them it’s not bad, at least let everyone have an opportunity to grow, learn and show their talents. I’ll suggest those who already have engagements in the ecosystem should stay aside for those who are still starting.

Peace :v::dove:

1 Like

HI all – we have a person working with us for the next month and will then evaluate.

I totally agree that EVERYONE here is great and I encourage joining the NDC engagement group for communications – that is where your work, ideas, and creativity can REALLY help as well.

I will post an update on our process, though we are focusing very regionally in Africa this month and then we will access more after Oct.

Best to you all!!!

2 Likes