[Bountyin STANDBY] Translation of existing articles about Mintbase. 20 to 30 USD in NEAR

I know But In things It actually says that , Google will translate through Ai , As Indian I know How people read the Article.

Also I had Embed the links so they can also redirect.
Things is that if I would Use Google translator , Then all the statement will be not phase in Hindi Language

People Like us Know How Hindi Language Ai is different in Google translator .

I believe it’s Proper , May be Google works on Ai that’s Why It’s translate those sentences which Google have in his dictionary .

Google doesn’t Know Pata actual also Called address .

So that’s Why it’s Proper in Hindi

Thanks

1 Like

I know how google translate works @Albhion , but the structure of the sentence is just completely off, repetitive, etc. two times prague, to times all the things, Nate without the W (nat) 2x.

I don’t think we need your translation for now, thank you

1 Like

Is this still on? I would love to be a part of it

Noted , Thanks :ok_hand:
I ll wait for next time opportunity

Hi @marianeu. Can I translate this article (MintbaseDAO is the new Createbase) into Vietnamese?

My translation :

2 Likes

Olá, hoje o subsistema da gmail me informou que ontem não foi possível enviar o .doc da tradução e portanto lhe envio diretamente por aqui para sua revisão e possível aprovação.
Atentamente,

Hi Maria, I finish the translation: Loja da semana_Gambiarra_translationPTBR - Google Docs

I changed some sentences slightly, just to sound better in Portuguese.

Let me know if you want me to change something. :slight_smile:

Have a nice weekend!
Camila

1 Like

@Rodobossa hey, I just took a look at your translation and it is just not easy to read. Looks like you used translator, as there are some sentences that do not really make sense. This bounty is on standby as it turned out to be a giant amount of work to correct each article…

@jeph as I really like your translations and your work ethics, you can proceed to translate the Mintbase upgrade contracts article. This is a exception. And you can submit payout proposal for the accepting nfts here.

@Fidelis11 no, it is not on
@Cylos sorry, this bounty is on hold

@camila could you please add the embedded links?

@parisinocencio you can submit payout proposal

4 Likes

Thanks for replying.
About the article I translated before. I submitted payout proposal 4 days ago. Can you check that for me?

1 Like

Payout submitted :mechanical_arm:

Thank you very much for the opportunity. It was a great to learn some more about Mintbase

Hi Maria,
Yes, sure. It’s done. Here is the link again:

Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@marianeu
If you need any articles translated into Greek please let me know.

How can I join in on these opportunities? I’m already with Near Venezuela transaltion from english to spanish and vice versa. Thank you.

Edit: I would like to translate these articles into spanish please

Also this one

Hi! I would like to translate The Rise of the Introverts into Spanish and Portuguese.

@camila you can submit payout proposal
@EllenK i will let you know, thanks
@agpr3000 this bounty is on standby, you cant participate
@Mari sorry, this bounty is on standby

3 Likes

Hi @marianeu, I would like to be part of this program and do some translations. I’m a native Spanish speaker and fluent in both English and Portuguese. I see that the bounty is on standby. Nevertheless, I made a free translation of an article I found in the createbase blog: https://mintbasedao.community/2021/09/18/no-mintbase-would-not-own-your-intellectual-property/. Here is the link for my free translation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ed_mMQV2872ZQD-MHaqej7FjGs5SAb_AmizEY34JIT4/edit?usp=sharing

I know you’re busy but if at some point you get some time, please take a look and let me know if it satisfies your expectations. Thanks.

Thank you for your words, I like to work with you too.
And thank you for the opportunity, the last translate is ready.
I’ll wait for your green light for submit this payout proposal.

Hey, I hope everything is ok, just a reminder, I’m still waiting to know if I can submit the last payout proposal, Thank you!, :slight_smile: