[CLOSED] Reddit ambassador & moderation - 100 USD (in NEAR)

Earn 100 USD in NEAR as a Reddit ambassador & moderator! :slight_smile:

1. Speak to @reginamintbase to check if you can be added as an admin on the reddit channels. (Mintbase / NEARNFT’s )
  2. Moderate r/mintbase and post regularly. Please get creative, engage in conversations, talk about Mintbase and its features. DO NOT just copy our tweets.
  3. Don’t post exclusively in our two channels but do crossposting in other big ones like NFT , NFTsMarketplace , NFTexchange
  4. Reward users and grow a community.

5. At the end of each month, please reply below and briefly comment on how much the community grew and provide quick stats** (share some metrics). Then, submit a payout proposal. BONUS : if you do exceptional work growing our community we will be happy to reward you with a bigger prize in NEAR.**
6. Submit a payout proposal with the “target” being your NEAR account and the value being 100 USD (in NEAR) per channel. (AstroDAO .
7. Use the forum link from your reply for your “Link to the discussion” needed in your payout proposal.

If you’ve worked with us in the past via this bounty - [CLOSED] Reddit bounty active until november 2021 - please do not reapply unless asked otherwise. Thanks for understanding!

9 Likes

Hello Regina. I just went through the MINTBASE Reddit Ambassador bounty and I would like to apply for it.

I have prior experience in FUSOTAO AMBASSADORSHIP and I have managed several Communities on different occasions.

I’ve researched on MINTBASE while writing an article on it and I am interested in the growth of the Platform. I’d like to be considered. Thank you.

Hi there :wave:
It’s psalmy known as u/psalmyb on Reddit
I’m a moderator & ambassador for Mintbase on Reddit moderated {r/Mintbase} and other subreddit like r/nearnft, r/nftexchange,r/nftmarketplace.
Posted write up about Mintbase, make cool :sunglasses: stickers for Mintbase and also did cross post too…. https://www.reddit.com/r/mintbase/comments/svt00u/save_more_when_using_nearnft_gas_fee_are/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Made 20plus post including memes
Also reply post and made threads and interact with Mintbase supporters
I hope I can submit a proposal?
Thanks

Hello Mintbase Team
Thank You @reginamintbase for giving me this opportunity.

Hi, am @Albhion
u/teaweird on Reddit, I am Minttbase Reddit Channel Moderator December and Still Continue

This month we did something different as we are engaging to our own channel, this time we expand our Reddit posting on different NFT channels which make other people curious about our post and redirect them to our Reddit channel Mintbase
u/NFT | u/NFTsMarketplace and NFTthings we target this channel as they crossed 270K followers and active community responding every post we publish

In some of the posts we got more than 10+ upvotes and 15+ good comments also, We are not showing them we are moderators but still, we influence people through our post about Mintbase.
Also, reply posts and made threads, and interact with Mintbase supporters
Some of the posts from different communities:

For Fun Creating

Metrics
Posting on Mintbase - 12
Posting on Other NFTs Channels - 14

I hope I can submit a proposal?
Thanks

1 Like

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/mintbase.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/mintbase.sputnik-dao.near-82
The link to my proposal
@reginamintbase @caromintbase @marianeu and other council

1 Like

Hello Mintbase Team!
I’m @TRENDHEO
u/NEARMEME on Reddit, I’m the February Minttbase Reddit Moderator and still going.

This month, we continue to post on major channels like: r/NFT, r/NFTCollect, r/NFTExchange, r/NFTCollect, r/mintbase etc. to attract more people interested in Mintbase (This section has been updated in the table according to Reddit).
Also, I created Aridrops of NFT on Mintbase and Memes to get users on Reddit!

2 Likes

Hello Mintbase Team!
I’m @TRENDHEO
u/NEARMEME on Reddit, I’m the March Minttbase Reddit Moderator and still going.
This month, we continue to post on major channels like: r/NFT, r/NFTCollect, r/NFTExchange, r/NFTCollect, r/mintbase etc. to attract more people interested in Mintbase (This section has been updated in the table according to Reddit).

*Some notable Memes:

*Some infographics :

Hi @TRENDHEO :wave:

Thank you for this month! Please submit your payout proposal on AstroDAO. NEAR = 13USD.

3 Likes

Hi am psalm, u/psalmyb on Reddit, am a moderator for mintbase on both channel (mintbase and NearNFT) a brief of how I moderated for mintbase “January” I enjoy being a moderator cause I post interactive posts, most time I post question about mintbase to interact and get people to engage more on mintbase, what I do to grow mintbase, I make a post on mintbase and most time share or cross post to other community {r/NFT, r/NFTsMarkerplace and r/ NFTExchange} on Reddit so it would be easy for people from other community to join Mintbase through the cross post, I less share post from other Total post of 15 post
Did an NFT giveaway on mintbase and nftexchange Had lots of upvote and comments

Also made a meme video about Mintbase https://www.reddit.com/r/mintbase/comments/t9d866/you_can_burn_your_virtual_nft_to_real_items_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Not to crowd the forum thread you can check my profile at u/psalmyb on Reddit

Hi @reginamintbase would love to submit a proposal

Link to my proposal

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/mintbase.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/mintbase.sputnik-dao.near-146
@reginamintbase @marianeu

2 Likes

Thank You @reginamintbase & @marianeu
Its been 3 Months Now and Still, I am Continuing

Hi, am @Albhion
u/teaweird on Reddit, I am Minttbase Reddit Channel Moderator March and Still Continue

Starting March month We Lost creative and Informative Memes on Mintbase.
This month we did something different as we are engaging to our own channel, this time we expand our Reddit posting on different NFT channels which makes other people curious about our post and redirect them to our Reddit channel Mintbase
u/NFT | u/NFTsMarketplace and NFTthings we target this channel as they crossed 270K followers and active community responding every post we publish

In some of the posts we got more than 13+ upvotes and 10+ good comments also, We are not showing them we are moderators but still, we influence people through our post about Mintbase.
Also, reply to posts and made threads, and interact with Mintbase supporters
Some of the posts from different communities:

Highlights March Month Work :

@reginamintbase @marianeu, Love to submit a proposal.

Hello Mintbase Team!
I’m @TRENDHEO
u/NEARMEME on Reddit, I’m the April Minttbase Reddit Moderator and still going.
This month, we continue to post on major channels like: r/NEAR_NEWS, r/mintbase etc. to attract more people interested in Mintbase (This section has been updated in the table according to Reddit).
Highlights April Month Work :

Hi @Mintbase am psalm, u/psalmyb on Reddit, am a moderator for mintbase on both channel (mintbase and NearNFT) a brief of how I moderated for mintbase “January” I enjoy being a moderator cause I post interactive posts, most time I post question about mintbase to interact and get people to engage more on mintbase, what I do to grow mintbase, I make a post on mintbase and most time share or cross post to other community {r/NFT, r/NFTsMarkerplace and r/ NFTExchange} on Reddit so it would be easy for people from other community to join Mintbase through the cross post also share Mintbase link to other Nft groups and shill Mintbase on discord…
Create engagement also comment to post https://www.reddit.com/r/mintbase/comments/ub6isx/amazing_stuffs_about_mintbase/i643avg/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3
Link to my profile

@reginamintbase @marianeu

Hello Mintbase Team
Thank You @reginamintbase for giving me this opportunity.

Hi, am @Albhion
u/teaweird on Reddit, I am Minttbase Reddit Channel Moderator December and Still Continue

This month we did something different as we are engaging to our own channel, this time we expand our Reddit posting on different NFT channels which makes other people curious about our post and redirects them to our Reddit channel Mintbase
u/NFT | u/NFTsMarketplace and NFTthings we target this channel as they crossed 270K followers and active community responding to every post we publish

April Month was very Lucky and Successful for Mintbase, As we got New Grants System, New Website Layout, and Also Hype in a number of stores in Mintbase.
Thanks for this Opportunity
REDDIT POST ; 14Mintbase / 13 Others NFT

@reginamintbase

Give me Green Light To Submit Proposal in Astro DAO Payout - APRIL

Hi @Albhion @Psalmy @TRENDHEO thanks for this! please do submit proposals on AstroDAO as discussed on Telegram.

As you know, we’re also closing the bounty this month. We wanted to thank you for all you did in these past months - it’s been great to Reddit with you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Appreciated, Thanks @reginamintbase for this Wonderful Opportunity
Looking forward to having more Bounty like this !!

Thanks! Looking forward to having more Bounty like this !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks @reginamintbase you’re the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: