[CLOSED] Reddit bounty active until november 2021

please how can i participate ?

1 Like

Read the description of the bounty. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask

Hey @marianeu I wish to Start Admin Activities for Mintbase & NEARNFTs Channel on Reddit From Start of September 20th 2021 if it is cool for you…

1 Like

Yes sounds great! I am anxious to see what you can do! :slight_smile: :weight_lifting_man: :weight_lifting_man: :weight_lifting_man:

Pls I also would like to apply for the post as admin in the mintbase via reddit…
To improve in my creativity and be active too

1 Like

Sounds great. How much reddit experience do you have? Do you want to start in October? :slight_smile: Focus is on growing our community. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes I can start October…I’m good at promotioning cause I have an active tweeter account and reddit too

1 Like

I have 60% experience on Reddit and still improving

1 Like

What do you mean with 60% experience? :slight_smile: Could you please send me your reddit username? :slight_smile: Sound really good though.

Thanks…
I have 60% experience on using the app and am still studying the app online my reddit username is “psalmyb”

1 Like

can’t find it, could you send me a link

1 Like

What about the once that miss the live stream how can we get more information about mintbass

We do make live streams on Instagram twice a month, and on twitter spaces twice a month.
We also host AMA’s on discord on thursdays.
Just follow our channels (twitter: @mintbase ; @createbase1 / telegram: Mintbase ; Createbase) we always keep them updated.

2 Likes

So, for October, who wants to continue or start?

@Monish016 @Psalmy @TRENDHEO

3 Likes

Hi @marianeu i wish to Continue.

1 Like

@marianeu i wish to Continue.

1 Like

I Would love to start

Okay. Great. @Monish016 you can submit payout proposal for 30USD in near, and @trendheo you can submit payout proposal for 100USD in Near for the month of september :slight_smile:

@Psalmy you can start this month of october. PLease reade the guidelines again.

2 Likes

Ok that’s nice…
How can I DM you Incase I have any question?

1 Like