[BOUNTY on STANDBY] Receive 60 - 180 USD in NEAR for creating Articles about Mintbase

Yep. That would be cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes @marianeu ill Do that all of what You said. Ill gather all informations and add my research for more knowledge for my piece :relaxed::heart:

Am i qualified already for this bounty?? So i can start :relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

sending you his contact via PM <3

1 Like

You can start @Ligaya

1 Like

Thank You So Much :heart_eyes::heart: ill work with it :heart:

1 Like

@Ligaya you can work using Guide for getting new artists set up on NEAR & advice to help them with sales - MintbaseDAO as a reference.
Please note that this article does talk too much about paras, not enough about mintbase.

just for a reference

1 Like

Yes i understand :heart::relaxed: got it maria

1 Like

Yes!! Its good for text

1 Like

Great, please write in english. :slight_smile: @Natashacremonese

1 Like

Okay Mari, im sorry. :pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Hi @marianeu are there anymore free topics to write about? Or I can write about NFT linking to mintbase?

1 Like

Hi @marianeu is this bounty still open? Can I join? I’m planning to write about ‘Reasons on why to choose Mintbase.io to mint your NFT’. I wrote some blogpost and I also introduced Mintbase on one of my blogpost. You can check it out :blush: here’s the link:

2 Likes

Hehe no need to apologize dear @Natashacremonese I just wanted to make sure the article is written in english!

1 Like

Hi Psalmy,

what do you mean with

explaining what nfts are? or what?

Sounds good. please focus on why collectives or projects should mint on mintbase (all our functions help projects like marmaj for example with def roy and rev going to marmaj to fund other projects)… feel free to tell them your experience with marmaj <3
for individual artists you can recomend them to contact us (on telegram, twitter or discord pls link us) to be added to our open stores (soundbase or newbase)

you can start @Eli22

2 Likes

Ok thank you for the advice :blush:. When is the deadline for this bounty?

2 Likes

one week would be good. will be adding this to the description of the bounty now

2 Likes

Ok noted :relaxed: thank you

2 Likes

Yes! To explain what NFT’s are then introduce mintbase as a market place for NFT @marianeu

Hello @marianeu I’m done with my article regarding this. quote=“marianeu, post:8, topic:12035”]
we want to be the back end, right? So would be cool if you could give a fast overview of functions on mintbase and then on the bounties?
[/quote]
I shared it with your Mintbase email. https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ndnU9LwnG0jeRmk3kiPH0Ggabjq_Pc7/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=118310018193427353232&rtpof=true&sd=true.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

1 Like