[CLOSED BOUNTY] Poster / Flyer - Onboarding for Photographers

Create a poster / flyer calling photographers to Near Network and Mintbase.
This poster should explain that Mintbase Dao’s incentive program will be sending 0.50 Near upon opening your wallet. The photographer should make two mints on Mintbase, and then let us know so we can send them another 1 Near to use towards the purchase of their first artwork on Mintbase

The poster must have an English and a Brazilian Portuguese version
A landscape format and a portrait format for stories

You can use photos that we provide to help in the creation process (optional)
You must use the logos Near Protocol, Mintbase Dao, Gambiarra Dao and Twitter (available on the link) as the image attached in the example.

The Poster will become an nft that will be minted in our new store.
The nft will be minted with royalties split between 90% for the artist and 10% for our store

The chosen artwork will have a bounty of 5 Near

Any questions or suggestions please comment below or privately and I will be helping you.

Now feel free to use your imagination and abuse your creative process.

Tip
I really like movie inspired posters

I will close the bounty to announce the chosen one on 03/17/2022

Layout example (Twitter, Partnership and Support)

9 Likes

Hello! Would you like to try NEAR Design Guild for free? :wink: Request like yours is our specialty!

NEAR Design Guild ANNOUNCEMENT

1 Like

The images/attachment are not downloadable
Please check.

2 Likes

Hi , Hope you like my design.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello Fam; had this concept in mind about the the Call For Photographers; and I had to bring it to reality :relaxed:

Hope you like it :100:

2 Likes

This is a great bounty! I am an experienced photographer, so this topic is close to me.

For my poster design I wanted to create something that will immediately capture the eye of photographers and let them know about the opportunity with NEAR and Mintbase. I made sure to use the NEAR brand fonts and colors.

I also included a few of my own photos in the example photos at the bottom.

If you have any questions please let me know. If I am chosen as the bounty winner I’ll be happy to create Portuguese and landscape versions of this artwork.

2 Likes

Hi @micheal_tobi.near
Other people are using the images normally

Very nice … thanks
I have saved your tip for another project

1 Like

looking forward to it! :innocent:

1 Like

thank you for this opportunity, I hope you can enjoy my artwork. EDIT: just added the horizontal and the Portuguese versions :wink:

3 Likes

Here is my contribution @Dazo thanks
Boy_chula.near

2 Likes

hey! this is my contribution, i hope you like it
kvnsrznear.near

1 Like

Hey. I made an art here. Hope you like it :raised_hands::innocent:
aLoca da collageeeee :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

EDIT

Here are the new versions @Dazo for stories I made it cleaner so you can add information yourself
:v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thank you for this opportunity,
hope you like it my simple design
near id: zetsue001.near

1 Like

Hi, this is my entry in a minimum style. I have created a webp version for platform like forums & file MP4 with full resolution (only 2,4M) for Twitter & Telegram, they’ll be play in loop so I believe you can still use those animated file for social medias with no problem.

agnesba.near

Sample of GIF file (because forum have size restriction)
Onboarding for Photographer (630 × 354 px)

PNG for normal poster

Full resolution MP4 (2,4M) for twitter & telegram: Onboarding Photographers by Agnes Ba - Google Drive

5 Likes

Thank you for creating a playground for your freelance designers, I really appreciate. Here is my submission and my wallet
mimimamo.near

2 Likes

Here is my contribution! on both portrait/landscape format.
& thanks for the opportunity.

3 Likes

Hope this goes through

2 Likes

1 Like

Hi everybody
It is going to be very difficult to choose a winner, because we have more beautiful flyers than each other.
I want to remind everyone that those who follow all the bounty requirements will have a better chance.

Art format
Landscape or square - Instagram feed for example
Portrait - instagram stories for example

Language
English
Brazilian

You can edit your post if you want to increase your chances of winning

Thank you very much

4 Likes