[Bounty] Pixelparty Collaborative Drawing - Earn NFT Royalties and Support Charities

Dear all,

Thank you so very very much for selecting our org for your first collaborative drawing NFT edition :partying_face:

Please find out more about our mission here: http://www.logout.org

And follow us here: https://twitter.com/LogOutTweets

Please let us know how can we help with the auction…

Wish you all a lovely, creative day… And yes, do not forget to unplug yourself once a while… :wink:

Boris

2 Likes

@vandal please take a look at this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi guys. Sadly we won’t be able to auction at the Mintbase afterparty at NEARCON. I could just auction it at the booth though, not sure about how much interest it will draw on it.

And we need to get talking about the next edition! Are you guys interested in doing a themed piece this time??

2 Likes

Icons of dapps on Near!

1 Like

Hello, what is the next step? :slight_smile: Think you should consider better image quality. The only solution might be a bigger canvas with 1:1 image in the center. What do you think?

1 Like

Hey @LogOutDotOrg. The problem with the image is that is comes from a very small canvas, from https://www.near-pixelparty.co/ :slight_smile:
Can’t change the size of it. At least, Idk how to.

And Mintbase displays it as being bigger then it is and that just screws up the quality. But we are working on getting that sorted out soon…

Hello,

Thanks for your kind response. Highly appreciated :sunflower: I am aware of image issues and as it is already minted it is probably up to Mintbase to adopt frontend display logic if possible of course. Any news on that? Now, do you have any plan to do something with this community piece of art? We were very excited about selecting our org as 1st charity being involved. Just curious :slight_smile:

1 Like

We (@reginamintbase and I) are actually thinking about how to best do the auction! Will let you know ASAP @LogOutDotOrg !

hey folks! We found a way to increase the resolution of the image, but it loses the pixelized aspect - what does everyone think? If everyone agrees we can use this one for the auction instead.

3 Likes

:heart: :+1: :woman_cartwheeling: :surfing_woman: :rocket:
You are awesome!

1 Like

@zeitwarp @dangkimngan @Shokeii @bianca @otoke @BarbaraTosti @trendheo @AnhKhoa what is your opinion on the image @reginamintbase posted above?

My personal view is that it doesn’t really work without the pixel vibe…but it’s not a hill I’m going to die on…

We could all send you a screenshot of the enlarged image when we open it for editing…then someone could collage them…

Attached is a cropped screenshot .png of my square

1 Like

But then there are these black lines that make it look weird. I thoght about this too, but I did not like it… @zeitwarp

yep…can understand that…

Few Photoshop magic tricks and voila! :wink:

3 Likes

We can do it. Please attach screen shots of enlarged images in this thread and we shall merge them :heart: WAGMI!

3 Likes

Nicely done…thnx. WIll get to this on my other one and prompt FQM for his

2 Likes

My Pixel!

1 Like

Great! Will send new version by tomorrow

1 Like

@LogOutDotOrg you are so good, thanks.

Let me send you some (pls put them in the order like the original) image

1:

2:

3: