[CLOSED BOUNTY] PARTICIPATION IN THE PHOTOGRAPHY JURY - POSTAL - Theme: Peace manifestation - MARCH

Hi everybody! :camera_flash:

Reward: 3.3N for the Jury (photo voting for the Postal project).

We at CUDO DAO invite you to participate in the jury that will select the 30 best photos for the March editon of the Postal project.

We will receive the participants’ photos until March 28, 2022.

Soon after, the jury will analyze all the content sent.

The following criteria will be considered in the evaluation:

1- Quality (criterion with weight 2).

2- Photographic composition.

3- Technique

4- Creativity and originality.

5- Clarity of the theme.

The jury selection will be announced on March 21.

After the deadline for submitting photos, there will be a previously scheduled meeting between the jury for alignment of expectations.

On March 31, we will announce the selected artists and present a google form with the winning photos and the jury’s scores.

To receive the reward, please reply to this thread expressing your interest and information about your photographic experience (portfolio).

Any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our group by telegram .

See u and #gocudo

5 Likes

Hey Thiago!
Would love to be part of the jury. I’m a visual artist with a architecture degree currently doing a fine arts master in intermedia at Porto University.
Photography is one of the medias that I explore - long exposure, intax and also cyanotype.

You can see my portfolio here - portfolio_nararosetto_guardachuva2021.pdf - Google Drive
There is also some at my instagram account www.instagram.com/nararosetto

Great that there will be a reunion between the jury!

If I’m choosed my wallet is @nararosetto.near

2 Likes

Hi @thiago.7hc
I am interested in being part of the jury.
I am Dazo Brazilian photographer graduated in Process Photographics in 2013 by Senac School. I fell in love with photography through music where I developed my works within the music industry, photographing concerts, music videos and many black music artists.
You can view my portfolio at …

2 Likes

Hello. I’m L, I’m interested in being on this jury. I have a degree in social communication and have been working with visual arts for over 6 years. Specifically with photography I have experience both as a photographer as much as a performer.

You can learn more about me and my work at @luluca.ele | Linktree and Login • Instagram

Thank you in advance :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi guys!
The members of the jury for the month of March will be:
@nararosetto and @Dazo
You will soon receive a contact to schedule the meeting mentioned in the post.

#gocudo

3 Likes

Thank you Thiago
I look forward to hearing from you

Regards

2 Likes

great <3
thanks @thiago.7hc

2 Likes