[ BOUNTY - CLOSED]FONT creation for guild DAOs

we want to develop more font type related to the values and visual id of each one of the DAOs.

theWORKSHIP DAO
NEAR Nature
Children of the DAO

each font will be available as CC 3.0 remix license and will be free to use and storage at the CC drive folder

for each DAO font we will give as reward 200 usd!

• If you are interested please put in the comments a sample of your work! We will choose and give further instructions!

Any doubt please contact us.

The Clan Guild
@whoiscavenaghi
@brunoqual
@duOCELOT

6 Likes

@Ligaya @Bazzarian01 @Artaholic @arki @Natashacremonese @Japajou @C0D3

check this

1 Like

I loved too but im still working on our first Font,

:point_right::point_left:
Up​:pray:

1 Like

Hi, this is my font for Near Nature. Hope you like it. I tried to draw character in detail but when upload on Calligraph it seems to not recognize it clearly. By the way I tried my best ^^

3 Likes

I am doing a font for the Workship DAO hope you like it

1 Like

I’d suggest if you can submit your design request to the official Design Guild on NEAR :fire:

You probably missed this announcement >> [ANNOUNCEMENT] To All Guilds/Projects/DAOs

NEAR Design Guild is a hub of designers and NEAR Ecosystem’s branding & designing solutions :wave:

Feel free to DM if you have any question.

1 Like

this is a bounty for the community. Would love to see the design guild participation. Show us your work ^^

3 Likes

Hello! We didn’t missed Design Guild announcement! Great initiative. We of The Clan support creators with bounties and other similar activities. Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Oh Perfect, Sorry about the interruption!

1 Like

Cool, We love that. We’d love to see the community participating here since it’s a contest for them. Cheers! :heart:

2 Likes

yey! thats great. thank u

1 Like

Thank you for this offer. It’s indeed a great opportunity to express my creative ideas.

Kindly check out my submissions.

1 Like

This also Happens To me, when u click the build the font, details broken already, especially those small and Thin Ones :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Hey guys!

I created this font thinking about Near Nature visual identity, a natural flow that is pleasant to look at, it also has a handmade look but with a modern touch.

I think it will match the material you are going to develop.

I am developing theWORKSHIP DAO fonts and Children of the DAO, I just need a little more time.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19NqqJgdNCZmNcR0WFAs42XwVgU63OMXB?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Awesome @C0D3 !! We love it! So I will close the bounty and wait for you finish all 3 :blush:

Any support you can reach me in Telegram!

1 Like

Thank you very much! I enjoyed working on this project.
I’m glad you liked it.
I’ll prepare the next fonts.

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tpex-VGtpq2UQHc9_9qqX6rIBTpImHRb?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EVAql_Ys8j1Jhh26nt_TIDHBL9xHcqXI?usp=sharing

1 Like