[Closed Bounty] Onboarding DAO logo creation

Hello NEAR fam!

As recognition of Onboarding DAO is gaining, the team would like to have own original logo for social media like Twitter, Telegram etc.

Our vision / key words for the logo are the following:

• Boat (since it’s onboarding),
  • NEAR logo,
  • Uniqueness,
  • Simplicity.

Reward: $150 in $NEAR.

Please post your propositions below.

Deadline - 18th of December.

Thank you in advance for your contribution!

16 Likes

Follow my proposal. Can I do one more? I hope you enjoy!

9 Likes

4 Likes

Hello Paul, nice opportunity ! Thank you.

How will the community choose the best logo ? Using a poll ? Just the winner will be rewarded ?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hey @FritzWorm thank you for your question.

Exactly like you wrote! The team will choose the winner via poll on TG and only the winner will be rewarded.

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

I would like to partake in this, is it still open @Paul

2 Likes

Hello @Aishat-Akinyemi !
It’s still open, I’ve updated the post and provided the deadline, which is 18th of December.

2 Likes

IMG-20211213-WA0061

4 Likes

Really like the concept you went for here, simplistic and true to the brief and still giving off its own uniqueness, great work.

3 Likes

Appreciate it thanks

2 Likes

thanks for the comment. I’m glad you liked it.

1 Like

5 Likes

Hello & good day to you

I’d really like to partake in this project so if you don’t mind, that’ll require you answering a bunch of questions so we can arrive at the desired logo that will sync with you, represent your brand and make it stand out. I hope the questions won’t be too much of a bother?

1 Like

Sure @JAOD
Ask here please.

1 Like

Great here’s a questionnaire that would provide us with a better understanding of what you want and how exactly you want it
I hope it won’t be too much of a hassle

Brand questionnaire

My own entry, hope you like?

4 Likes

Hi Paul

My name in Yehosua Guarata and I’m graphic designer, editor, and member of Near Venezuela Guild.
Below you can see 6 graphic proposals for Onboarding DAO, those typical logo proposals have the standards requested in your publication:

• Boat (since it’s onboarding).
  • NEAR logo.
  • Uniqueness.
  • Simplicity.

Different shades of blue, white, and gray were used and applied since these colors neurologically speaking generate a feeling of security, serenity, and confidence according to “the psychology of color”

In addition, all the logos presented are unique designs illustrated and vectorized line by line so you will not get reused templates from the internet as usual. On the contrary, you will have a unique design and without copyright problems for each one.

Without further ado, I hope you can visualize each one of them and that they like you. Let me know what do you think.

6 Likes