[BOUNTY on STANDBY] Receive 60 - 180 USD in NEAR for creating Articles about Mintbase

Awhhh ok Maria take Your Time ill check again Tommorow and about the screenshots of How To create store in mintbase i have the screenshots of it there especially when the links directly go to wallet but i dont Allow it to open the store because of No enough fund to launch a store thats why screenshots Ended up in the basic Info after every Clicks :heart:

1 Like

you could do it on testnet @Ligaya

1 Like

Ohhh really iddnt know that testnet is Ok for that its my first time :sneezing_face: but now i know already . I learn again :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello @marianeu I read all the notes, I already revised it. Thank you for your notes. Sorry for a lot of works you did. I even used grammarly on that :sweat_smile: will wait for your feedback on my revision.

1 Like

Hey! I wrote this article as discussed with @reginamintbase about the history of NFTs, here’s a link to check it out: Mintbase

2 Likes

How long is this bounty campaign gonna last ? Thank you

1 Like

Yes, please submit payout proposal for 180 USD to our Astro

:slight_smile: thank you so much for your work

it is already on standby @kbounce1 but it will come back after we figured out where to post all these articles that are already written

1 Like

@Eli22 you can submit payout proposal for 30 USD. I am sorry, but I do not want you to write more articles, as I spend hours correcting the english. I sent you very many suggestions and you just put them in without changing your sentences so now I need to go over everything again. This just creates too much work. Thank you for your contribution

1 Like

Sorry, I got confused. I thought those suggestions were suppose to be part of the article. Still thank you for the payout proposal.

1 Like

Happy to share the link for text I wrote:

2 Likes

How about Mine @marianeu everything is Ok now?

@marianeu you haven’t replied to my request…or you can pick a topic for me thanks in advance

Hello @marianeu

Article is Ready :rocket:
Mintbase VS Open sea

Please have a look and let me know

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZNAZZV4BLZ92j3m9tp9U6XpThoo_Hw4kIzaiOwyO6uw/edit?usp=sharing

@Albhion i requested access,

@Psalmy please give me a detailed account of a article you want to write, for now the bounty is on standy but soon will be open again

@Ligaya we have reflected on your article and it does not look like an article. There is not enough information. Also this bounty is on standby as we need to figure out what we will do with the articles we have until now

@camila i saw you already submitted payout proposal. all good. next time please await for the message telling you to submit payout proposal on here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mam I alredy gave you access @marianeu

Check Mam Now also About the Hindi Article too

@marianeu am going to write about NFT explain what NFT is, how you can sell them and write about mintbase as a market place to sell your NFT and make transactions all this in one article

Sure. Sorry!
Have a ice day! :slight_smile:

Hi @Albhion I reviewed it, please work over it again
@Psalmy for now we do not need that, thanks

@camila you too :slight_smile:

I ll work on that , but you specify any thing