[Closed] [Bounty] NFT Art Contest - NEAR Argentina & Nativo NFT

Hello dear NEARians and NEARtists! :heart_hands:

Are you an artist? :man_artist: :woman_artist:
Do you enjoy creating NFTs? :art:

Then you are ready to participate at this contest!

We are excited to announce a collaboration with Nativo NFT where you can participate to win 50 USN :money_with_wings:

How can I participate? Very easy! Just follow the next steps:

1- Mint an artistic work related to Argentina culture on Nativo NFT app https://nativonft.app/
2-Follow @NativoNFT and @NEARargentina accounts on Twitter.
3-Like and retweet out competition tweet using the hashtag #CulturasLatinas #NativoNFT
4-Reply this post with an image of your minted artistic work, the url to the detail of your NFT and a short description about the relationship with Argentina culture.

Invite all your friends to support you and that’s it! following this simple steps you will be participating to win 50 USN and for everyone who minted an NFT, we will raffle an NFT through NEAR Argentina Telegram

The winners will be the best two artistic works and will be selected by NEAR Argentina community and Nativo NFT team.
There will be a third price that will be raffle within all the participants.

This contest ends on June 22nd and the winners will be announced on Discord and Twitter on June 23rd.

Links to out social media to questions and comments:

Twitter → https://twitter.com/nativonft
Discord → https://discord.gg/Wfe5vh3qYQ

Notes

Please make sure your artistic work it’s 100% of your authorship and this is related to the culture of the Argentina country. Remember you can participate more than one time

FAQ

Who can participate?

On this contest everyone can participate (artists, people in general), just need to follow the steps and automatically you will be participating

Where can I learn how to mint NFTs on Nativo NFT’s?

Every 2 weeks, on Thursday there is a workshop by Nativo NFT where everything about NFT’s and how to mint it’s explained. If you have any questions you can ask on Nativo NFT discord server → Nativo NFT 🎨

How will the winners be chosen?

The NEAR Argentina guild and Nativo NFT team will choose the 3 best artistic works

Can a single artist win 2 awards?

An artist can be a winner ONE single time. but can participate will more that 1 artistic work

Can I mint mĂşltiple artistic work?

Of course! you can participate with all the artistic works you want, but remember just one artistic work by artist can win

Good Luck everyone!

16 Likes

Thanks to NEAR Argentina for helping Nativo NFT on spreading Hispanic cultures over the descentralĂ­zed ecosystem !

2 Likes

Wow nice! I will participate in this contest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is an incredible opportunity for all artists to expose more and more of their work and art

1 Like

This is amazing, a great opportunity to show the culture of Argentina to the world! good luck everyone, I’m excited to see all the artistic works :smiley:

2 Likes

Good luck! If you need any help you can ask to the team on Discord!

3 Likes

Nativo NFT move forward to NEAR Argentina! more regions more tokens :fire:

4 Likes

Its time the LATAM talend could be show up to the world,thanks NEAAr Argentina for the opportunity to exploit the creativity of artists about Argentina :earthamericas:

3 Likes

What a great opportunity, good luck to all participants.

2 Likes

a way to get to know the Argentine culture, good luck to all the participants :blush:

3 Likes

This is a great opportunity to know the culture of Argentina, good luck :smile:

2 Likes

This is a great oportunity to all the artist to recover the culture from Argentina and make a lot of things!

3 Likes

Hola hola !! Aqui les comprato el hornero Ave Nacional Argentina …pieza de la coleccion de aves nacionales de America minteadas en NATIVO!. Saludos y suerte para tod@s!

2 Likes

Hi. Here’s my art submission.

Description: This art illustrates Argentina’s love for football and the streets of Argentina’s famous city “Buenos Aires”.
Wallet address: eliaszinas.near

2 Likes

Participando

2 Likes

Truco (Trick) is just that. A game filled with trickery, lies, gamesmanship, tactics, skill and like with any other card game, a little bit of old lady luck. It is played with what are known in Argentina as Cartas Españolas (Spanish cards)

Minted NFT :point_down:

Twitter post :point_down:
Twitter like, retweet and post (click here)

2 Likes
3 Likes

Ive liked and retweeted the post

3 Likes

Good luck everyone!:rocket::sparkles::star_struck:

3 Likes

IMPORTANT UPDATE

The Nativo Team have decided to extend the contest until the coming monday, June 27th.

So you still have time to participate :wink:

7 Likes