[BOUNTY CLOSED] New Logo to Procd Dao

Hello @Eccentric_Vagabond , thank you for dialoguing with us. I think @TayOlua already said a lot about our work here at Dao (thanks Tay rsrs)
In a short summary I would say that we are doing what we love in a new web3 format.
Actually we love to do projects focused on art and marginal culture, be it with music, photo, video and other formats
Your work is also amazing, congratulations!

3 Likes

c0d3.near

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Here are my final works for Procd logo. It’s been fun working this out, hope you like it. Congrats to everyone that participated, great artworks!
I’ll leave a the here because i couldn’t upload it.
:smiley:

2 Likes

Minha entrada para a Bounty \o/

4 Likes

“EDIT”

Hello everyone, we’ve decided to extend the deadline and give you a few more days to choose the final logo. We’ve changed the closing date of the bounty to September 10th
Good luck to all

7 Likes

Hi guys, thanks again to everyone who was here contributing to the creation of the logo.
Our team got together and we came to the conclusion that we still haven’t found the ideal logo for our mark.
For this reason we will continue with the bounty deadline open so that we can receive new registrations.

Let’s help on this journey by trying to update the creative inspirations.
Even if we bring art, music and video as a theme, it doesn’t necessarily have to have elements of the theme in the logo (e.g. musical note, camera, film reel, etc.).
Procd is proposing a transformation in this new phase, a challenge to take this marginal and peripheral art to the web3, to rescue independent artists, to receive the artist, to support them in various formats.
Maybe you can use other figures that symbolize our history, maybe you can use a drawing, maybe you can use a photograph, maybe you can use figures of people, maybe you can use an architecture of the periphery, maybe you can use only one creative font among other formats. Use your imagination and allow yourself to be inspired by our story.

Inspirations:
Community
Development
Transformation
Art
Hospitality
Support

Thank you very much guys

3 Likes

Here’s my proposal, I came up with something artistic. Trying to harmonize music, film, photography and hospitality as a community in an artistic way:

2 Likes

Is it okay to make it more like a graphic illustration?:thinking:

1 Like

Didn’t see this early. Please Is this bounty over?

This bounty is still open, you can see the update in this comment

3 Likes

hi @Dazo
i’ve been trying to post my entries but for some reason i’ve been getting error codes, is there any other way for me to get them you you?

2 Likes

It would be better to set the dealines again

2 Likes

I think it was supposed to end on 10th sept. Maybe they’ve given additional time

1 Like

Hello guys, we will leave the deadline open until the 30th of september.
Thanks

1 Like

You need to submit your art here in the comments. Review the format in which you exported your artwork

3 Likes

This is my entry for Procd Dao logo
Created something very simple but stands the test of time and also fits in all the description given by the team

Wallet: pallojnr.near

2 Likes

Wallet ID: pemmiee.near

1 Like

Here are my entries, kindly choose which logo the PROCD Dao would use. Hope you like it.

kingjeymsph.near

This is my entry for this logo bounty for procd dao
Google drive link: PROCD DAO - Google Drive

louietism.near

1 Like