[BOUNTY CLOSED] New Logo to Procd Dao

A pleasant day! I am Kingjeyms, a logo designer and here is my proposal for the PROCD Logo. Here I considered every theme and inspiration that has been given, specifically in Film, Music and Futuristic Technology in my design. Keeping the logo clean, modern and simplified to make it more professional to use.

I integrated all the letters “PROCD” where letter ‘P’ on the upright with film reel, ‘R’ the combination of Quarter Note and the cut, ‘O’ on the head of the Quarter Note, ‘C’ when the head is cut diagonally and lastly ‘D’ which is the Quarter Note.

Hope you like it!

kingjeymsph.near

8 Likes

Hey !!! This is my entry
As you can see the logo has the film CD :cd: representing the ‘ Film ‘ theme / inspiration of PROCD DAO and the music sign too

I hope you like it
chizyj.near

3 Likes

I create a more modern look. :heart_eyes:
and better I believe :blush:

4 Likes

Wow, I’m loving it. You’re amazing artists!

1 Like

These are all amazing! It’s going to be hard to choose @Dazo
I’d love to learn more about Procd Dao. @TimFrazier is an LA producer so I bet he’d be interested in learning more about what you’re doing as well.

4 Likes

Hi, @Eccentric_Vagabond! How are you doing? I’m still new here, but active as Procd Dao council and love to know you’re interested in what we’re doing here.

I could try to resume it all here.
@Dazo invited me and @joysoares to found Procd Dao because of the work we’ve been doing since 2017 together, producing musical albums and careers, audiovisual series, photographies here in São Paulo, then he brought us to get to know the ecosystem and the artists here and we saw many amazing projects and new perspectives.

You can check our projects for august-september here:

We’re all excited about our new perspectives!

I’m also executing the final phase of the first project I posted here, hosted by #nomadelabel-dao, if you’d like to check:

We just posted our first Near powered project on social media, but most of our historic as artists and producers is online. We can’t wait to colab with other Daos, but still learning, observing and producing.

Personaly, I’m having an intense and motivating reeducation journey around the ecosystem and It’s been great!

2 Likes

Hello @Eccentric_Vagabond , thank you for dialoguing with us. I think @TayOlua already said a lot about our work here at Dao (thanks Tay rsrs)
In a short summary I would say that we are doing what we love in a new web3 format.
Actually we love to do projects focused on art and marginal culture, be it with music, photo, video and other formats
Your work is also amazing, congratulations!

3 Likes

c0d3.near

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Here are my final works for Procd logo. It’s been fun working this out, hope you like it. Congrats to everyone that participated, great artworks!
I’ll leave a the here because i couldn’t upload it.
:smiley:

2 Likes

Minha entrada para a Bounty \o/

4 Likes

“EDIT”

Hello everyone, we’ve decided to extend the deadline and give you a few more days to choose the final logo. We’ve changed the closing date of the bounty to September 10th
Good luck to all

7 Likes

Hi guys, thanks again to everyone who was here contributing to the creation of the logo.
Our team got together and we came to the conclusion that we still haven’t found the ideal logo for our mark.
For this reason we will continue with the bounty deadline open so that we can receive new registrations.

Let’s help on this journey by trying to update the creative inspirations.
Even if we bring art, music and video as a theme, it doesn’t necessarily have to have elements of the theme in the logo (e.g. musical note, camera, film reel, etc.).
Procd is proposing a transformation in this new phase, a challenge to take this marginal and peripheral art to the web3, to rescue independent artists, to receive the artist, to support them in various formats.
Maybe you can use other figures that symbolize our history, maybe you can use a drawing, maybe you can use a photograph, maybe you can use figures of people, maybe you can use an architecture of the periphery, maybe you can use only one creative font among other formats. Use your imagination and allow yourself to be inspired by our story.

Inspirations:
Community
Development
Transformation
Art
Hospitality
Support

Thank you very much guys

3 Likes

Here’s my proposal, I came up with something artistic. Trying to harmonize music, film, photography and hospitality as a community in an artistic way:

2 Likes

Is it okay to make it more like a graphic illustration?:thinking:

1 Like

Didn’t see this early. Please Is this bounty over?

This bounty is still open, you can see the update in this comment

3 Likes

hi @Dazo
i’ve been trying to post my entries but for some reason i’ve been getting error codes, is there any other way for me to get them you you?

2 Likes

It would be better to set the dealines again

2 Likes

I think it was supposed to end on 10th sept. Maybe they’ve given additional time

1 Like

Hello guys, we will leave the deadline open until the 30th of september.
Thanks

1 Like