[Bounty Closed] Metaverse DAO Logo Creation

As we approach the end of the year, the Metaverse DAO needs a logo for publications and activities. So we’re issuing a creative bounty of $100 USD in DAI for the design of 2 logos for us: a black’n’white and a colorful one.

Look & Mood

• Technological, Futuristic
  • Incorporate metaverse elements
  • Serious and clean

Know our parcel on Cryptovoxels:

And our Mintbase Historical Store:

This bounty is open to all near designers, from around the world. Just drop the colorful logo and the black and white logo in the comments and we will choose the best set at December 31st, 2021. If you are the winner, you give us the right to use these logos in any way we want, even commercially.

Any questions feel free to drop them in the comments below

Paid to @Japajou at: Astro

9 Likes

Hi,

Here is my contribution :slight_smile:
Have a good day.

1 Like

Hi, hope you like <3
If you want any change let me know :slight_smile:

xoxo
BJ

2 Likes

If you want to see more detail

1 Like

in time, I wrote DOA but I know the correct is DAO

Sorry :joy:

2 Likes

Hi Philosopher
I produced some logos to contribute to Bounty

Basic 1
Basic 2
Color
BW

2 Likes

Good Day, Sir Philosopher
I produced some logos to contribute to the Bounty
Here is my contribution Have nice day ahead.

Logo-Black and White Sample
Logo- With Colored Background

1 Like

4 variations - pixel-to-voxel-to-png
Main Logo

Alternative

wasem_simon.near

Gif Bonus

metaverse dao logo gif

2 Likes

Hey @thephilosopher,
Great iniciate,
Here is my contribution, hope it helps you choose the logo that suits better the project.
I’m yet capable to post 3 post in a roll, so I manage to show this ideia in 2 images.There are in .jpeg(with low quality, if it is choosen I can send it in .png and .pdf(CMYK and RGB)
Greetings to the others “near” by

3 Likes

1 Like

my participation:

1 Like

Maybe structurally this is not the cleanest logo ever XD … but I tried to keep it simple and neat

1 Like

the last!:

1 Like

1 Like

Good afternoon, friends. First of all, thank you all for participating on this bounty. It was a very hard decision for us to make, given the quality of the logos. We are very glad to announce that we have chosen @Japajou’s logo for NEAR Metaverse DAO. Although every piece was wonderful, we thought this one can represent in an easy way the main characteristic and colors associated with our DAO and DAO’s metaverse building. Happy new year, my friends! See you in the metaverse!

You can make your payout proposal of 100 DAI at Astro

Letting @gushlewis and @JohnX to know.

5 Likes

Wow! thank you so much! very happy to have participated and to have won, all the works were really good. Happy New Year to everyone.

4 Likes

I’m happy you got a logo for the Metaverse DAO, congrats to @Japajou for winning the Bounty. WAGMI !

2 Likes

Congratulations @Japajou ! Awesome design! :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes