[Bounty / Discontinued] Live-Tweet a Createbase Event - 5 NEAR

Hello! I have done a livetweet thread from the Createbase Community Call for the 29th of April, but in most awful news it literally just won’t let me link from twitter anymore!? If you are looking for the specific tweet thread, everyone knows I’ve done it, but to find the link (which again, I cannot post), you’d have to add twitter.com/BenHaleyMade/status/1387798585526394880 after the Twitter domain in your browser.

It really better let me post this hahaha

2 Likes

Tks

What I see here is a link to someone else’s tweet thread. If you are hoping to complete this bounty, please attend a Createbase event: Events - Createbase

Hi there, I have just live tweet about the ‘NFT AMA for Artists’ event, please take a look and give me feedback. Thank you so much. ^^

1 Like

https://twitter.com/UmloveRu/status/1390286625754664960

Hi, this is my first time live-tweeting so maybe a lot of things is missing, please give me feedback and thank you so much

1 Like

Awesome tweet thread. Thanks so much for sharing the links and sharing what was talked about :slight_smile: please feel free to submit a 5 N payout proposal with: [Bounty] Live-Tweet a Createbase Event - 5 NEAR - #19 by tieulytkah2 as the forum link needed.

1 Like

I see the tweets and the effort was there! For next time, please try and make the tweet thread one long thread. Example: https://twitter.com/BenHaleyMade/status/1377652351381741573

This will help others to be able to follow along with your tweets and keep up with the event without having to actually attend. Please feel free to submit a 5 NEAR payout proposal to the createbase sputnikDAO using: [Bounty] Live-Tweet a Createbase Event - 5 NEAR - #18 by ST2 as your forum link

Here below is my live-tweet about the discord event today. It was interesting and informative, thank you very much chloe.
I not only tweet but also make most of the questions of the live meeting today. ConHeoCoi username.

2 Likes

This is my first live-tweet, so give me your feedback. Thank you very much.

1 Like

1 Like

hello, this is my first live tweets about createbase event, can you guy check if anything okay

Hi @lenara, thank you so much for your detailed instructions today.
Honestly, I feel super energetic to share these tweets which I believe would be helpful for people. ^^

Please consider my live tweets below

1 Like

My fist live-tweet! Thank you!! @lenara

1 Like

Fist live-tweet! Many thanks @lenara

2 Likes

Live-Tweet
Hi , here’s my live-tweet
Hope you have a nice day :3

(1) Um trên Twitter: “Our very own @lenara will be hosting an AMA on NFTs. Ask anything! Lenara is an artist herself and has a lot of knowledge of NFTs. Learn what’s different on minting NFTs on @mintbase @NEARProtocol. You can join with us here : https://t.co/kDXVTQa6K8” / Twitter

1 Like
2 Likes

Hey, do you mind adding a link to your post? Submitting a screenshot is nice, but the only way for us to check the tweet is by having a link attached as well.

Hey, do you mind adding a link to your post? Submitting a screenshot is nice, but the only way for us to check the tweet is by having a link attached as well.

ok! I’ve just added it ;)! Thanks

1 Like