[CLOSED] Hype Battle #5 Draw It On Your Own Style

Good Day Near Fam,

HYPE BATTLE IS HERE WITH A TWIST :fire::fire:

Theme/Concept: Photo Manipulation, Draw a Art that Has a Concept of Wings,Clouds,and Wind.

Let your Creativity Shines and Show it to the World.
The Concept and Artstyle will Depend on the Artist itselfas long as The Flow of the story of your art Contains with our Given Assets.

Hype Battle will Start August 17,2022
And Will end on August 27,2022
Announcing of winners Will be on _______.

3 Winners

1st prize: 10Near
2nd prize: 7Near
3rd prize: 3Near

TOTAL OF 20 NEAR

Reference From Internet is prohibited (Finish Artwork/Photography)

Any artstyle is acceptable,chibi,anime,vexel,vector,digital paint

You need to keep it original

Backgrounds from Internet is Prohibited

Entry with most Heart react is Appreciated, but it will not put you in winners list

Judging The Entries will depends on Your Arts,the Creativity,Originality of an Artwork, and Cleanliness

For all the Participants a Short Description together with Your Entry can Help the council to Understand Your arts .

Dont Forget to Include your NEAR WALLET ADDRESS in your submission.

Winners will be selected by The COUNCIL

EVERYBODY IS WELCOME TO JOIN :heart:

Our Mission In This Hype Battle is to showcase Worldwide Talents and Creativity of People In Near Community.

And To all Participants please Tweet Your Entries and tag @HypeDao :heart::kissing_heart:.

Please Feel Free To Join Hype Dao Telegram :
Telegram: Contact @hypedao to share Your WIPS, and getting to know each Other also and Also Send some Work In Progress Arts.

Also we have Discord Channel : HypeDAO
We have Hype Battle Bi Weekly channel there where u can Share your Hype Entries :fire::fire::fire:

For comment and Questions please Dm me in Hype Dao Telegram Ligaya here at your Service :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

All Entries Should Not Be minted As long as battle in Not Over

23 Likes

bhoks.near
Just like how seeds grow in darkness
Embrace those tough times,
Be still and youโ€™ll shine.

9 Likes

Alitha the Last Celestial Goddess.

When lunar eclipses align, she undergoes this wonderful phenomenal transformation, in which her wings spread out of the sky and the breeze of the air of the clouds cover her. The strength of her causes to unleash the potential of the emblem to become a genuinely regal queen that you cannot deny.

louietism.near

9 Likes

โ€œFallen Angelโ€
As when her wings had finally grow, it broke.

aielnq.near

10 Likes

The Angelโ€™s plea by rueryesun.near

The Angelโ€™s POV

I clearly remembered what I felt that day. It was a freezing night. The wind blew colder than before. Small leafs are everywhere, as the breeze touches my skin, the beat of my heart started to pound fast. Faster than a beat of a 4/4 song.

I pulled my knees down, and look up on the sky. It was beautiful. The stars filled the sky as they shine through the dark.

I pleaded to the heavens, to take me in. My wings started to fall, one by one. The gold and shining feathers became dark and withered. The beams and itโ€™s perfume started to stinks and gloom. I never thought that one day, I will be thrown out of heavens as I sinned, As I am blinded by power.

๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉโ€™๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ชโ€™๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™— ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š.

9 Likes

โ€œGuideโ€

Angles are all around and sometimes they let us know
by simply standing lightl over our head.

sese00.near

8 Likes

near ID : parzival.near

An inspiration of Biblically Accurate Angels in my own art style.

13 Likes

โ€œWings of Fateโ€

In spite of darkness, in spite of death,
In spite of all manโ€™s sufferings,
Something within me glows and ignites
And I must fly for them with all my breath.

The art does not only pertain to angels but the art aims to represent those persons who fight for love and hope. Those persons who inspire and guide others, those person who shines light and hope to those lost in the dark.

Creator id: monosid.near

9 Likes

MINERVA lady of all woman
Minerva was associated with many domains. She was a powerful goddess and held control over battle strategy, poetry, medicine, wisdom, commerce, crafts and weaving,

near wallet id: yonakawaii.near

9 Likes

โ€œRevelations are found in cloudsโ€

Near wallet: eyesore.near

6 Likes

A pure white Wings.

A pure white things, for me this angel symbolizes goodness and purity. Peace for all and always prays that no matter what is happening around us right now, goodness will prevail. We feel like we are carrying the world but there is an angel who will guide and help you lift you from where you are standing.

ashiya.near

11 Likes

( Skies Of Dream )

Wyvern

If Dragons spreading their wings in the dream
means that it is ready to embrace you and guide you to the rightful way.

This tells you not to worry much as youโ€™ve been granted the protection of a dragon. Itโ€™s also a sign of good fortune, and you will indeed feel many good things unboxing themselves in your life soon.

If you dream of flying dragons, it means that after all the hardships, itโ€™s time for you to feel happy and content finally. It indicates that youโ€™re on the right track in your life, and youโ€™ll accomplish your goals or a milestone soon in your real life.

violet_spades.near

15 Likes

โ€œjourney to the lightโ€
This shows every life of an artist that embarks on a journey, the journey to reach their goals no matter what challenges and trials we may face. Hard work, dedication and passion are one of our weapons in battling our struggles. The struggle that henders to achieve our goals. FIGHTING!
exintrovert2.near

9 Likes

The Skies

Thereโ€™s a freedom amongst the heavens above and those who believes to reach them will be granted a freedom, Knowing that the Freedom we knew was everyoneโ€™s right to achieve.

Valor.near

7 Likes

"Spread your wings like a Bird"

Freedom of life is just like flying with your wings.

The word freedom has a different meaning for each individual. For me, freedom is being able to do what I want in life and not being restricted by any boundaries. I am free to fly with my wings and be who I want to be without any limitations.

Freedom of life is the most precious thing for everyone.
We want to live a life we want, without worrying about others.
If you have this freedom, then you can live like a bird with its wings spread wide open.

jeheycell.near

16 Likes

Good day Hype Fam! Hereโ€™s my entry :sparkles: Hope you like it.

Every person have that one wish we solely keep and deems to grasp it somehow, somewhere. One wish could be for all and it could be selfish too. But I think that one wish we have in common is to be free. Thereโ€™s so much the world could offer and inline with these are the limitations that tries to hinder our way out. Being free is like having wings, youโ€™re not limited to walk 'cause you can fly - enable to explore something so wide and endless like clouds and skies. Lastly, enable to feel that wind and how great being free was.

elvatar02.near

7 Likes

Every artist has the ability to fly on their own wings, that despite of the ridicule and pull down of others their mind is open to grow and be productive and to express to the whole world that art is not just to show others what talent of an artist he/she is, but an expressions of the creative mind to express what is the content of their imagination in the things they want to show.

mhiemhie.near

10 Likes

Not an Angel
AI + me
I happened to be trying out a tool and came across this amazing image that I think is perfect for the bounty. Hope you like it.

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

4 Likes

tsundere.near
Title: Tied Freedom
A once fake freedom is a true living hell.

7 Likes

HORUS the Egyptian Sky God
This is my entry Horus here soaring the sky his golden prime form where the two extra floating wings is his extra eyes serves as his sight wards, and his Golden Ball Club used for punishing unforgivable sinners

7 Likes