[CLOSED BOUNTY] Gambiarra Dao Logo Criation

Gambiarra DAO needs a logo update for publications and activities.
So we are issuing a creative bounty of 10 Near for the design of 2 logos for us.

Appearance:
Technological
Futuristic
Clean

Each logo should have a color and black and white option.

Bounty:
5 Near for each chosen logo

This Bounty is open to all designers. Just drop your color logo and black and white logo in the comments and we will choose the best set on February 25, 2022.
If you are the winner, you will give us the right to use these logos in any way we want, even commercially .

Any questions feel free to leave them in the comments below or on our Discord

Our current logos

10 Likes

Olá, boa noite! Podem me chamar de Mike, sou diretor de arte de Belo Horizonte. Gostaria de saber sobre o processo de escolha de logo, vocês quem decidirão sobre a escolhida ou selecionarão as finalistas para votação? Desde já agradeço pela atenção e caso queiram conferir um pouco do meu trabalho, podem vê-lo em meu website.

1 Like

Hi Mike @MichaelWendrell , thanks for contacting us.
The logo will be chosen by our DAO members.
But you can share your submission to your friends by asking them to like it, as it might help us in a possible difficult decision.
Good luck! We’re looking forward to your artwork

2 Likes

HELLO! I’ve been researching Unicode and ASCII and several alphabets mixed and I and I found a cuneiform character that might fit the concept of “gambiarra”, it is 𒊎 ( Sign Pirig Opposing Pirig) the same drawing is repeated upside down ans it reminds me of a stair going up a level and then going up from there, also it’s name is almost a fake cognate (Pirig > Perigo > Danger) Perigo opondo Perigo > Danger opposing Danger
although it is over than 5k years old it is still looks “futuristic” for me, and it is technological, for it is one of the first writing systems, and its creation is related to improvisation, the tools used to make them had other uses before
I hope you like it <3

2 Likes

:grin:

3 Likes

Olá Gambiarrers, segue minha contribuição para o Logo do gambiarra, estou upando e versão dela em PB, como podem notar, é um conceito Clean baseado num cubo, uma caixa recheada de artes NFT de todos os participantes, tal cubo pode ser visto como uma sala, o espaço da galeria que abriga as artes. Quanto a fonte é uma verdadeira gambiarra usando o mesmo cubo do logo que ao mesmo tempo é o G do nome.

2 Likes

my first contribution. I hope to get the second one.

japajou.near

9 Likes

Cara, suas apresentações são impecáveis, tirou onda. Me amarrei.
Tô apaixonado na arte mano, tu é muito brabo.

3 Likes

Obrigado, vlw mesmo, fico muito feliz em saber.

5 Likes

I made the logo simple as possible, and I used the circle ratio to make look simple but not easy.

2 Likes

Teste Dazo

TESTANDO a resposta testando

1 Like

Here is my submission

Second image is showing Alternate typeface option

9 Likes

Boa noite! Segue abaixo a minha sugestão, seguindo os parâmetros: tech, futurístico e clean, mas mantendo o teor artístico e renovador que o projeto traz consigo. O símbolo traz consigo as letras G e D, podendo ser utilizado sozinho, em aplicações como avatares.

Optei por uma abordagem diferente da que vem sendo seguida, a fim de promover uma identidade própria, irreverente, mas consistente.

A paleta de cores foi selecionada especialmente para permitir maior adesão, identificação e ser harmônica aos olhos.
Espero que gostem e me ponho à disposição!

5 Likes

Hello i have made a logo representing the name Gambiarra and i have made a design of blockchain with it.

Thanks for the opportunity

20220224_181307_0000
20220224_181144_0000

2 Likes

Hi @Dazo,
Here’s my logo presentation for Gambiarra dao.
i went ahead and used some research material i got from looking up the true meaning of the word “gambiarra” which is to find a “work around” or to use improvised means to solve problems and even more research on what gambiarra dao is all about and came up with two samples i felt could work best in representing the brand.

Here are the samples:

2 Likes

Gambiarra is a Brazilian expression, so I used the colours on the Brazilian flag(Green, yellow and blue).

Gambiarra means the ability to solve problems by improvisation.
My design says to be creative or improvise, you must be ready to go in any direction. That’s why I put the elements pointing in various direction. It shows flexibility.

Fonts used- Montserrat bold and novabold

2 Likes

My logo design for this contest

2 Likes

Just seeing this today hope I’m not too late

4 Likes

Honestly I love the shape psychology behind this,
This is some really good work