[Bounty for JOURNALISTS] Write Articles About Mintbase 60-180USD in NEAR

Hi guys. I’m interested in this.

Here is a sample to my latest article on Aurora NEAR.

I would love to write on a number of topics :

1. The untapped potential of utilizing Mintbase for NFT creators

2. Mintbase -The NEAR’s creator’s workshop

3. A dummy’s guide to using Mintbase

@marianeu @reginamintbase

1 Like

Hey @reginamintbase here’s the revised and updated article:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16Na9CQwB-_Eu3dny9LlC9T10sJpS_ZM841V6Sb4q3LY/edit#

It’s my understanding that you’ll republish it on your end? I’ve already made the changes on the current article. I’ll go through KYC and submit a payout proposal.

Hi. Is there an update regarding the review?

Hey Debbie! Sorry for the late reply - missed this update somehow. We’ll publish with your Medium account on our Medium page if that’s ok? Can you confirm your username and I will add you?

Just asked for access to the doc too :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey it is @debbiechia

Hello @marianeu and @reginamintbase. Can I submit an article as well? I am sending links to articles written, and also my Medium account.

PS: My Medium account is mostly sports, but it is written for a crypto platform, Robinos (Degen sports)

Suggested Topic: MINTBASE FOR THE CRYPTO NEWBIE; A NON-TECHNICAL GUIDE FOR NEW USERS & ENTHUSIASTS

The article will aim to simplify Mintbase for people new to the crypto ecosystem and Mintbase, who are not developers or do not have prior experience with Mintbase or crypto-related projects. As a newbie it can sometimes be overwhelming.

@marianeu @reginamintbase

2 Likes

Hi! After talking to @reginamintbase, I’m writing a text about “Save the clan” for the topic Store of the Week. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hola buen día @marianeu , me gustaría saber si la oferta sigue en pie, ya que estoy interesado en participar.

@reginamintbase could you pleasse take a look at this?

@Ubongj nice one! I like the first topic. Can you submit a 1-page draft when you have it? Your idea is to post this on your own Medium page or be featured in our Medium? How do you usually do it?

@beet93 same thing! We can start with your first topic! For 1 pagers we usually pay around $100, but this can be negotiated depending on the article, ofc.

@Mig-Lizarzabal ¡oye! Sí, todavía está en curso, pero necesitamos que envíe su cartera y los temas sobre los que le interesaría escribir :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay great Regina. I would do that right away.

It really depends on you. Normally, It’d go on my medium page.

But if it’d be featured on Mintbase’s medium that’d be great as well

Her is the link for the text: Store of the week_Save the Clan - Google Docs

1 Like

I’ll get right on it @reginamintbase:slightly_smiling_face:

Hello i am interested to translate i am interested ro translate

@reginamintbase @marianeu you’re yet to get back to me regarding the article I wrote. Should I publish it on my Medium page or?

Buen día, mi cartera es: mig-lizarzabal95.near. Acerca de lo que voy a es escribir es sobre la economía creativa y como esta es beneficiada e impulsada por el blockchain en plataformas como mintbase, con el objetivo de que mas artistas se sumen y usen dicha plataforma.

1 Like

Una pregunta adicional, cuantos artículos se pueden redactar por mes?

@Mig-Lizarzabal Lo siento, Mig. Mi español me traicionó. Quiero decir, primero tenemos que ver tu carpeta. Por ahora no estamos considerando publicaciones periódicas, solo caso por caso. También queremos artículos solo en inglés, por ahora.

@Trojanhorse15 I see @marianeu left a comment on the article - it needs to be edited as it is not accurate for NEAR. There is no portfolio tracker atm. Will let Maria comment on the rest of the article as she’s been reviewing it and I believe you’ve been in touch before.

3 Likes

Hi. That’s right. Alright. I’ll remove the tracking tool part and replace it with another significant feature. I’ll update you and @marianeu here as soon as I do that. Thanks for responding.

1 Like

hey debbie! so sorry - totally missed this comment. Just added you as a writer to our medium, could you submit the article there and then send me the draft link to publish? thanks so much