(CLOSED) Family DAO Artisan’s Show Your Crafts Bounty

I like to join this bounty! :heart: Please add me as minter to your store, Thank you so much!
ID: yoneru.near

1 Like

Add me as minter too Fam​:heart: Ligaya.near :heart::blush:

1 Like

Near wallet: 0xf84a3F6CDE814f6B512080055Af95Ad9b88aA4C8
@DUCHESS1 @Jummyk

7 Likes

Is this bounty ended.? I’d like to join…

1 Like

These are my entries.
I hope I’m allowed to post more than 1 and if I’m not, please let me know so i can remove them.
Thanks

Wallet: pallojnr.near

2 Likes

Uploading: _MG_1641.png…

Here’s my entry.

Serigraphy and ceramics.
The work was made with low temperature ceramics and serigraphy with engobe formulated by me, using manganese oxide.

The entire process is handmade/authorial, from the opening of the silkscreen, drawing, color, ceramics, firing.

I have a question, is it necessary to put it in the store? If so, please connect me.

wallet: elizabethramos.near

I’m going to add two more entries, I don’t know if it’s allowed but I just saw that some people showed a little more of their work.

These two works make up a series made on the electric lathe, fired at high temperature in the handmade brass kiln, it takes 9 hours of firing to reach this result. Graphics were also made with white engobe formulated with titanium oxide.

Since modeling, painting and firing were done by me.

In the first image we have a bottle whose glass also turns into a lid.
In the second, a pitcher that comes with a glass.

I appreciate the opportunity, if you want to follow my work, follow me on the networks @ramoseliza

4 Likes

This is my entry from this bounty. I called it “ARAL ART” A handmade design by me. This design material is from my daughter old toys.

My Near Wallet is : jami2017.near

9 Likes

Uploading: E605F20A-7340-4A29-A574-5E44B3924335.jpeg…

Here’s my own Entry

Wallet address: lolade.near

Here’s my own Entry

Wallet address: lolade.near

8 Likes

that’s really fire! :fire:

1 Like

Awwwn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thats so cute

1 Like

Thank you @DUCHESS1 :blush:

1 Like

This is my entry also…I make hand made crochet designs

Wallet: kohem.near

6 Likes

This is my entry for this bounty
Near Wallet: Maestro01.near

2 Likes

I’m trying to open my near wallet it’s giving me issues 🥹
Can someone help out?

1 Like

hi @Callie, so sorry about that, can you pls join our Telegram group for Guidance? thank you

These are my entries for this contest! @DUCHESS1 @Jummyk

Handicrafts by me
•Crochet bag - aside from doing arts I also love crocheting, I love making small bags and wallets and I also give them as a gift to my love ones.

•buri hat - my grandmother used to make buri hats from buri palm leaves, she taught us how to make them and this is one of the hats that i created in 2019.

• flower - i made a flower using plastic bottles from our house and I painted it. We also use this as a decoration in our living room.

•coin holder - i made a coin holder using plastic bottles that may also be used as a decor

Near id: maxzeinly.near

2 Likes

Please add me as a minter near id: maxzeinly.near

Pote-Una-7

Hello everyone, this is my entry.

With the goal of tensioning the archaic and the technological, and as a ceramics artisan I’ve been experimenting with ways to put ceramic pieces as NFT’s, exploring editing resources and technological effects.

This gif was elaborated from a piece modeled in an electric lathe and finalized through a primitive kind of firing, where the piece after being fired is painted with liquid clay and placed over the fire. After this process the clay is washed, revealing a drawing made on contrast, areas that turn black due to the smoke and others that keep the color of the ceramic.

The drawn graphics are part of a study that takes inspiration from traditional indigenous cultures to create new geometries, based on the indigenous futuristic movement.

hope you like it, @duchess1 and @jummyk

2 Likes

Good craftwork,keep it up.

2 Likes