(CLOSED) [BOUNTY] Entries for cover art (fiction Ebook)

Hello NEAR community :wave:, show your creative ideas and thoughts.

This bounty is up for the entire community to participate in the creation of graphics to be used as cover art for the ongoing project of a fictional Ebook “PAIN BEARER”.

All community members who happen to be interested should submit their entries under this post from now till the 7th of April.
Winner will be announced upon selection made by the community at large through liking the most engaging artwork. Winner will be awarded with $100 in NEAR.
All entries should be submitted with short description along NEAR.wallet address.

All participants are welcome.

Good luck

17 Likes

Hello @Purpledots I saw your project thread and I loved it! Im a fan of fiction and I’m excited for this bouty but first I would like to understand more about the universe of “PAIN BEARER” so I can experiment doing some artwork. It’s that ok? Perhaps other members of the community would benefit as well knowing a little more about the universe the stories in the e-book belong.

4 Likes

@l3v1at4 , thanks for your interest in my project. I would explain as I can.
This ebook “PAIN BEARER “ is a total prose fiction. It’s direct and brief. Narrating only the difficulties in unwanted situations. So yes it’s universe can be said to be existential and relateable. But totally fictional.
I hope this little light clears up your curiosity.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m already inspired :star_struck:

2 Likes

thanks for the info, @Purpledots!

If you think it’s valid, can you please share two or three reference images about your concepts for visual insights?

maybe some photos made for the story, or just stuff you think it’s related to it.

thanks!

3 Likes

Me too :star_struck: working here

3 Likes

@bagadefente .
Images for this project are still on process of shooting, so it won’t be available to show atm. I would suggest to read through the description I gave on this thread earlier on as that will give better insights to what ideas you may wish to work on.

3 Likes

5 Likes

This is a great opportunity for all the artists. Sharing this with all the communities I’m engaged with.

2 Likes

Playing my creativity, I hope my contribution can be a part of your great project
my wallet: johnphamm.near

3 Likes

Hello @Purpledots

Here are two versions of the idea I had. In b&w rgb, I wanted to give a feeling of confusion and pain just by looking até ahahaha you see?

It’s about core pains, a skeleton with a nuclear blast over its shoulders, all held together by flimsy duct tape. The magazine collage title refers to anonymous notes, like classics sent by serial killers. Other information can be added, as you prefer. So… It’s about my pain, i guess. But I hope it can fit into the expression of your story on the cover of your ebook.

I loved this bounty, by The way. thank you in advance :sunglasses::+1:

luluca_l.near

14 Likes

Really captivating designs I see already. I like the activities on here.

PS: Don’t forget to include your NEAR.wallet address while submitting your entries. Kind regards.

5 Likes

Love the idea so give it a try!!! Do it with a dark theme hope you like it
arthur2.near

5 Likes

Let’s go :rocket: this is so cool!!

3 Likes

ginn.near
This is my attempt doing a cover. Hopefully, my artwork will fix your book

3 Likes

I hope you like it :blush:

mbellei.near

6 Likes

Hi @Purpledots,

here’s my entries, three versions of same idea: how we feel inside chaos, or the mess in which pain (or ourselves) can put us.

versions 1 and 2 are just different color/moods, and version 3 brings a more spatial/cosmic feeling. all with handwritten fonts to create a more personal approach.

hope u like it!

[EDIT] I forgot to put my wallet here: bagadefente.near

7 Likes

I have tried create something similar.

My address - chauhankumarsingh2134.near

1 Like

No publisher’s record

dabbie3229.near

1 Like

@bagadefente ahaza demais :star_struck:

1 Like