[Closed] DJ/Musician for INA's gallery show in September

Hi community!

As some of you may know, we at INA DAO are now having regular gallery shows, where DJs and musicians are truly welcome to share their music in our monthly gallery show openings.

On September 6th, we’re having an exhibit for our open call entitled “Seeds”. The event will take place in our Voxels art gallery as well as our Near Hub Gallery.

To make this moment even more special, we’re looking forward to including a music set that can help us keep the spirits high during the event. If it sounds like you, please reply in comments with your social media profiles so that we can see your work. We’ll prioritize artists that identify themselves as female and/or include the feminine in their work, in accordance with INA’s values and identity .

If you’re selected, we’ll ask you for a pre-recorded set with good-quality sound, so that we can stream it in the show. It should include audio and video, with a duration of about 40 minutes to 60 minutes to be shown either on YouTube or Twitch.

As per the reward, it will be 150 USD in DAI (stable coin).

Please note, the deadline for submissions will be August 26th and we will let you know by August 30th so you will have time to prepare.

Please feel free to drop a message in our Telegram in case you have any queries. You can also find us on our Instagram and on Twitter.

Looking forward to your submissions :purple_heart: :notes: :headphones:

5 Likes

I’m interested in this Bounty, my social media handles are:
Instagram: @Sochyshangy
Facebook: @Sochyshangy Wisdom
Twitter: @officialsochy

3 Likes

I’m interested in this bounty, I’m Djstella, I’m also a member of Djdao and I also participated in the just concluded dj event hosted in the djdao Djstella's mini video.mp4 - Google Drive you can view my social handles(Instagram djstella on Instagram: "We’ll turn ur wedding party to a club party🥰🥰🥰 My favorite energy of hype @ideejaykasidy", facebook Redirecting..., Twitter: https://twitter.com/i_am_djstella/status/1548562219671007232?s=21&t=YEAGURECjcHkzcIyVOvJaw. I’ve been in this business for about 5years, here’s the link to my curriculum vitae

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j0y5u9Eh6ZkJgKOdnuCXFzQO6A30v3W/view?usp=drivesdk. I’ll be so glad if I’m being given an opportunity

3 Likes

Hi, do you have any examples of your work?

1 Like

Hello, we had a council meeting today and have chosen @Bossbae to do the DJ set on Sept 6. Please message me on Telegram to get the details. Telegram: Contact @GeminiRising

2 Likes

Thanks @GeminiRising for this opportunity I’m grateful…

2 Likes