[closed - new one will appear soon] Creating Mintbase and MintbaseDAO Guides - 25 USD in NEAR

Hi @Tanishq the article is great and easy to follow! Here are the notes I have:

on step 2 " After creating your testnet wallet visit the URL:" this should be the Mintbase URL: www.mintbase.io

after step 3 the steps don’t show numbers anymore, just a bullet point

would be good to add that people can choose how many copies to mint (in your example you chose 3 so you can mention that)

one extra point that can be useful to add is to mention people can include a video, audio or PDF in their NFTs using the corresponding top tab icons.

That’s it and thanks again for your useful article!

1 Like

Hey @lenara ! I made the asked changes

2 Likes

Thanks @Tanishq for making the changes, the article is great!

Please submit a payout for 25 NEAR in the Createbase SputnikDAO and provide a link to this post.

(note: the createbase DAO is undergoing some maintenance right now, so if you are not able to load the page, please try again the next day, we have been told this will be resolved soon)

3 Likes

Hi! @chloe /@lenara . I wrote a complete step by step guide on how to mint NFTs on Mintbase. It is designed for dummies :laughing: I would like to know what you think about it and if you would suggest any changes. I´ll write this same guide in spanish as well.
link: https://nftadicto.medium.com/how-to-mint-nfts-on-mintbase-a-step-by-step-guide-73bd2e3a266a
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello! I wrote this guide and published it on Medium publication StartItUp. If this qualifies for the bounty I will claim it on Sputnik DAO. Thank you! The Green & Affordable NFT On-Ramp You’ve Been Looking For | by Karen Frances Eng | The Startup | May, 2021 | Medium @chloe @lenara

1 Like

Hi @oculardelusion

Yes, please submit a payout in the amount of 25 NEAR to the DAO (we are asking people to use the old UI to submit for now) and link to this forum post.

Congrats on the article, lots of great info and perfect pick of cover image.

4 Likes

Hey there, this is a great idea. Please feel free to write the article and when it is complete post a link to it here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

1 Like

This is my article, plz check it out.

1 Like

Is my article qualified for the bounty?
If it is, which Dao should I submit? (the old UI or the new one?

Hi @holuongduc

The article is really good, thanks a lot!

A few points you could update in it are:

• Silent auction means there is no fixed time for the auction to end, each bid has an expiration time but not the auction as a whole. The offer amounts are public, and the owner can choose to accept or not the standing top offer.

• Minting expense is not 1 NEAR, it’s more close to 0.001 NEAR

• Applications to cover the 7 NEAR cost to set up your store are currently closed. Createbase is in the process of figuring out the best workflow for doing it in the future. We will keep people posted through Createbase’s Telegram and Twitter when we have news about this.

• People can still ask for funding for creative projects by submitting a proposal through the forum. Use these guidelines for submission, and make sure to only submit DAO payout proposals after the project has been marked as approved by the team.

1 Like

https://steveho996.medium.com/what-is-mintbase-44db755d4bd3
Thank for the new update information. I added and fixed my article. Feel free to check it out and feedback.

2 Likes

Thanks for the updates! Please confirm this is your payout proposal: SputnikDAO so we can vote.

1 Like

Yes. This is mine.
Thank you for approving.

1 Like

Hi @chloe I’ve saved the draft for the Wildeverse interview with Julian on the Createbase blog:

https://createbase.community/wp-admin/post.php?post=2516&action=edit

Let me know if you need any changes made!

1 Like

Hi @Chloe/@lenara I’ll like to write on “How to Purchase NEAR if you are Based in Nigeria” as to help new Nigerians onboarding the NEAR ecosystem and help with exposure of this beautiful ecosystem. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Kasumusaheed

This is a good idea for a guide, please go ahead and write it. We have already a community member who wrote a step by step for users in the United States, you can take a look for inspiration:

Hopefully it is not as complicated to buy NEAR in Nigeria as it is in the US :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you at @lenara. The inspiration shared did help a lot. It is short and straightforward. I’ve completed the write-up. Please do check.

https://link.medium.com/aoph5uB5ghb

1 Like

Hi @caromintbase the interview has been published:

1 Like

Hi @lenara, how do you do? Have you checked my article, does it qualify for the bounty?

Hi @Kasumusaheed we are reviewing submissions on a weekly basis, so will get back to you soon!! :pray:

1 Like