[closed - new one will appear soon] Creating Mintbase and MintbaseDAO Guides - 25 USD in NEAR

Awesome! Thank you. Let’s do it!

1 Like

Hey @caromintbase published the first one:

7 Mintbase artists you need to see right now:

2 Likes

@lenara @chloe I want to write “The sceptic’s guide to NFTs”, and “No, MintBase would not own your intellectual property” to address some of the scepticism I have come across.

@giada42 this sounds like a great article idea! Let us know if you want to publish directly on the Createbase blog, or if you have already a publishing platform where you normally write (Medium, etc
) then you can post there and we will then repost (with credit and links) later on our blog.

1 Like

@lenara I would like to publish on the Createbase blog as long as I can repost on my personal blogs.

Yes you can definitely repost on your personal blogs. If you want you can start the draft in google docs or whatever online tool you prefer, send to us for review, and we can then get you a user account in the Createbase blog for publishing the final post :+1:

@lenara alerting you for a Twitter share!

1 Like

Thanks @mnshift do you have a twitter handle we can tag when we share the post you wrote? Would be good to get twitter handles from the artists you picked as well, some I know (Yalo, ilan) but others I don’t.

Hey you can tag me @debbchia

Here are some of the artists who have Twitter, the rest are unknowns. I have also added them to the article so people can check their accounts:

@yalo_art
@ilan_katin
@afrofutureai
@toolipse

Awesome, thanks a lot, we will promote the article. I really enjoyed it, congrats again on a great choice of topic and quality text :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks Lenara! Am thinking of doing these quarterly to showcase new artists and one dedicated to music NFTs next

Hey @lenara! I want to do a translation to Hindi for an article or video guide.

Sounds awesome @Tanishq

We suggest you translate this video guide: How to create a store and mint an NFT on Mintbase - YouTube

You can do just subtitles or you can also record voice, or even recreate the video, whatever is better for you.

Looking forward!

@lenara @chloe @talktoricardo Hi, here’s the first draft of my first “Skeptic’s Guide” post. The Skeptics’ Guide to NFTs. If you are an artist — especially one
 | by Oïclid | Aug, 2021 | Medium

1 Like

OK, i will try to translate it or recreate the video.

@lenara @chloe @talktoricardo While you review my last post, may I write 3 more posts? They are: “No, Mintbase would not own your Intellectual Property”, “What do you get when you buy an NFT?”, and “The ecofriendly guide to NFTs”.

Hey @lenara ! I created srt file having Hindi subtitles for the video : How to create a store and mint an NFT on Mintbase - YouTube

Link to set file: near.srt - Google Drive

1 Like

@lenara Are there any videos that need to be translated to French?

Hi @giada42 if you want you can translate the same video Tanishq is translating to French, I think it can benefit the African francophone community :+1:

We are looking mostly for languages that will make this material available to large communities of non-English speakers.

And the ideas for articles you suggested are all great topics, please go ahead.

Thanks! I’m on it. :+1:t6: