[closed - new one will appear soon] Creating Mintbase and MintbaseDAO Guides - 25 USD in NEAR

Hey @chloe wonder if you might be interested in having a feature article about what Van and Aylax are doing with NxM Live. Just some coverage about the initiative, how they brought together 9 global performers for a near 12 hours livestream, who the performers are, some NFTs they are minting and some sound bites about the project and how people can get involved for future events. What do you think? I’m not sure where this can be hosted though if you have any ideas?

1 Like

We would like to give a bonus of 15 NEAR to @camila for helping us test the new bounty workflow migration from the Notion to this forum and the DAO, as well as for exceeding the original bounty briefing specs and writing great content.

Additionally, we are rewarding the illustration created specially for the article by Dagapa with 15 NEAR. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

@Chloe @lenara Hi. I would like to write about “How African artists can use NFTs as a means to increase their earnings & gain exposure, and why Mintbasee is the best way to do that”. I have other ideas, but I would like to take it one at a time.

1 Like

This is an awesome idea for an article. Approved.

When you have completed the article, please post it on the forums following this guide: How to apply for funding with Createbase - Createbase and submit a proposal on the forum for 25 NEAR. Once we have reviewed your article, you will be able to submit it to our DAO for payment.

@chloe Thanks you. I’ll start ASAP.

1 Like

Hi @chloe as communicated previously I have uploaded the draft for a new article on the Createbase blog:

NFT perpetual split royalties: A creator’s primer https://createbase.community/?p=2262&preview=true

The article is specifically about Mintbase on NEAR and targets young artists/creators as readers.

Please let me know if you have any image suggestions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, thank you so much for this article. I am sure it will support the community as new creatives onboard onto Mintbase. Feel free to submit a payout proposal to the Createabse SputnikDAO with 25 NEAR as the amount and [Bounty] Creating Createbase Guides - 25 NEAR - #18 by mnshift as your forum link.

Cool thanks! For the next articles I am thinking of the following:

• NFT ticketing use case
  • Wilde Moehre festival
  • A look at some interesting DAOs in the NEAR ecosystem (7-8)

Any preferences?

1 Like

I think it would be great to have an article written about Wilde Moehre, what do you think @caromintbase, @lenara ?

1 Like

Absolutely, great idea!

Cannot find the article, the link seems broken. Can you resend? :slight_smile:

It’s still in draft/preview mode on the createbase wordpress site. @chloe will be the one publishing it

2 Likes

thank you, cannot wait!

Nice job! Can you update the head photo with our new tag. “Purposeful NFT Engine”

We will be moving everything from the near.mintbase.io subdomain to the main base today if all goes well.

@mnshift

1 Like

Ok, done!

1 Like

@chloe Here’s my post: NFTs, African Artists, and Mintbase

2 Likes

super cool!! Love the article, thanks for your efforts. Let’s post this on Createbase community blog too

2 Likes

@caromintbase Please do! Also, please give me the link, so I can change the one I posted.

1 Like

@caromintbase Posted in the DAO. :smiley:

Hey @chloe @lenara! I would like to write about “How to create your store and mint nft on both mainnet and testnet using Mintbase”. I will be creating a complete walkthrough including screenshots on how to create a store and mint nft using mintbase

2 Likes