Bounty transferred to link in description [closed] Createbase Gigs - Pixel-Party Frame Contributor June - 5 NEAR / month (12 positions)

Hello. I Would like to sign up for the Pixel Party Frame Contributor - 5 NEAR / month (July)
Countinue drawing in frame 125: a new animal
Thanks.
Near account: otoke.near

Hello @otoke @FritzWorm @dangkimngan @naruto @erichchou245 @fmk @AnhKhoa

From July on we will have some exciting changes in this bounty. We will start minting the collective drawing collaboration (the whole 4x3 frame grid) as an NFT!

Also, instead of getting 5 NEAR thorough the Sputnik DAO, you will get royalty splits in the sale of this NFT :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The revenue splits will go to charity initiatives that have a NEAR address. Each month we can choose a few and split the revenue between them.

We might also have themes for the monthly drawing and even a contest to suggest a theme.

I’ll keep you updated with more information soon, and if you already have some suggestions for charities and for themes, please post them!

4 Likes

Also @FQMusic @zeitwarp @TRENDHEO @photography.near @bianca @Alex1 @Shokeiii

Please read the comment above this one for the changes coming to pixelparty :point_up_2:

(the forum won’t let me tag all of you in one message, that’s why I am tagging the rest in this one :wink:

1 Like

I’m looking forward !!!

HI Lenara.
Sounds interesting.
Looks like I jumped the gun for July then…already submitted DAO application for July after uploading new image yesterday.
Maybe South Pole again ?
D

@zeitwarp it’s ok, we will process all DAO proposals already submitted and you can use the NEAR to buy some of the new NFTs that will be minted for charity if you want :pray:

Then of course you will earn some of that back in the form of royalties… spend and receive at the same time, it’s pretty cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

sound great. what do i need to prepare?

great. I prefer a larger drawing. However, it will be a bit difficult if many people draw together

infinite loop royalties…
:grinning:

1 Like

Football season is happening in both Europe and South America. I think we should draw on this topic.
There are many things that can be drawn together or individually. If separate, there can be balls, championship cups, players in each box but still the same topic. Or if it was a big picture, it would be a big football field

4 Likes

nice idea, bro. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

ok. let’s make a team. i can draw anything :)))

My country is under a lot of stress because of the covid-19 epidemic. Can we draw on disease prevention? This is very meaningful, can help promote near to many communities. About the picture, i have the idea that the image below can be converted to pixels
images

2 Likes

I’m looking forward !

Loving the theme suggestions so far! :heart_eyes:

We just checked the DAO proposals and seems besides @zeitwarp also @FQMusic and @TRENDHEO submitted a payout proposal for July. You are fast, we only got to changing the bounty today, so we will probably let your payout expire and in 7 days you can receive your bond back (0.1 NEAR).

We will mint soon our first charity NFT, after that we will choose a team and redistribute the frames. If there is a lot of interest we might do it two times a month, let’s see!

2 Likes

ok, hope to see you soon
@lenara

This is the new forum post for this bounty:

I will be posting a list of all people who expressed interest in order of their posts. You will have about one week to make your drawing after we authorize the frame for your wallet.

3 Likes

yep, ok, np thnx
all good

hello. can i join in

[Bounty] Pixelparty Collaborative Drawing - Earn NFT Royalties and Support Charities this is the new link for this bounty! :slight_smile:

1 Like