Bounty transferred to link in description [closed] Createbase Gigs - Pixel-Party Frame Contributor June - 5 NEAR / month (12 positions)

Approved for frame #156 for the month of June <3, once you have completed your artwork, you can submit a payout proposal to the Createbase SputnikDAO for 5 NEAR and use: [Bounty] Createbase Gigs - Pixel-Party Frame Contributor - 5 NEAR / month (12 positions) - #3 by TRENDHEO as your forum link.

1 Like

When will I receive frame number #156 so I can finish my artwork?

1 Like

sorry for the delay, done.

1 Like

Looks like I missed the guy’s comment above
Can I contribute to frame 154 instead Chloe

1 Like

Approved. I will add you to the frame for 154 for the month of June Ilford.near, once you have completed your artwork, you can submit a payout proposal to the Createbase SputnikDAO for 5 NEAR and use: [Bounty] Createbase Gigs - Pixel-Party Frame Contributor June - 5 NEAR / month (12 positions) - #4 by Alex1 as your forum link.

Hey @chloe! I would love to contribute to the June Pixel Party frame by continuing to work on frame #124.

target: bianca.near

1 Like

Approved for frame #124 for the month of June <3, once you have completed your artwork, you can submit a payout proposal to the Createbase SputnikDAO for 5 NEAR and use: [Bounty] Createbase Gigs - Pixel-Party Frame Contributor June - 5 NEAR / month (12 positions) - #11 by bianca as your forum link.

1 Like

This is so cool! Would love to be included here. Can I contribute to space 94?

**@chloe I made an edit to the space number :slight_smile:

Photography.near

@chloe Can I made a draw in frame 125. i will draw animal. Here is my near account: otoke.near

1 Like

Approved. I will add you to the frame for #125 for the month of June otoke.near, once you have completed your artwork, you can submit a payout proposal to the Createbase SputnikDAO for 5 NEAR and use: [Bounty] Createbase Gigs - Pixel-Party Frame Contributor June - 5 NEAR / month (12 positions) - #14 by otoke as your forum link.

1 Like

i get it. thanks @chloe

1 Like

@chloe - are any spaces still available for the month or should I check back for July?

Hi @chloe!!!

I want to apply my drawing to the 156th frame in July! I drew the 156th frame in June and am very happy about it!
I would like to introduce the development of the Near ecosystem to everyone.
My close account: trendheo.near
Thanks !!!

2 Likes

Hi Chloe & Lenara
1st July…new artwork up …
8 Bit chess piece in place in frame #155 to commemorate the Chess Music piece
Something also new in Frame #94…but happy to give that up if we have someone interested in taking over a frame ??

2 Likes

Awesome, approved! Glad that you’re enjoying the bounty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and having fun being creative on NEAR creative Dapps.

2 Likes

I think there were people looking for extra frames, so one frame for July is most appropriate. Approve for frame #155 for July :raised_hands:t4:.

Frame #94 should be left available for newcomers. There were a few asking from June but we were full. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi…that’s great…yep let someone take over #94 then. there’s a new drawing in there so it doesn’t look stale…

2 Likes

more chess music for frame #127 -
white knight threatens black castle on #155 ! :grinning:

2 Likes

Haha sounds great! Approved for frame #127 for the month of July.

3 Likes

hey thanks for that.

2 Likes