[BOUNTY] Create metaverse tutorials for Nesteria/NesterCity, Decentraland, Substrata, and Sandbox

Could u do it, friend, @SkazOne?

@ImJami2017 thank you for sandbox tutorial. Let me ask you: do u think u could remove the background noise from the video?

Hi, @TRosario. Thank you for your tutorial. I am uploading it on youtube. Could you mint an extract of the video with link to youtube in our mintbase store? As the last time?

Youtube video: Metaverse DAO Tutorials #05: Nestercity (NEAR) - YouTube

Our store on mintbase: NEAR Metaverse History on Mintbase

After you post the NFT here, you can ask for your payout proposal of 200 usd in DAI on our astrodao.

@stunter31 thank you so much for your tutorial. Please, mint it in our Mintbase store (or an extract of it, with the link to youtube video in the description). And please send half of the copies to the dao’s wallet.

If you want to make another video to complete the video with the building part, I can add you as a collaborator in one of my substrata parcels, in order for you to show how to build. Would you like it?

Youtube link: Metaverse DAO Tutorials #06: Substrata - YouTube

Please, after mint the NFT, bring us the link here and ask for your payout proposal of 200 usd in DAI on our astrodao.

yeah just redoing the voiceover, it wasnt good enough.

1 Like

Good Evenings. Here is my mint regarding the tutorial video.

Metaverse DAO Tutorials - Substrata Tutorial on Mintbase

And astrodao payment request link: DAO Proposal (astrodao.com)

As for the question you asked, I would love to continue with the tutorial video regarding showing how to build; however, I do not think my knowledge of English is good enough to do so. Thank you for this amazing bounty regardless :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hellow @thephilosopher ., kindly pls check it :point_up: again my video tutorial posted. I already removed noise background. I hope this will works fine now with u…

1 Like

Done!

NFT created and sent to the Metaverse Wallet and DAO

Also proposal created :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ImJami2017, I am not able to download your file. Always near the end, there is some kind of error at the download. I tried 4 times. Do u think u can try sending by wetransfer?

Hi @thephilosopher , Can i DM you in chat in telegram so i can learn what is wetransfer you mention.

1 Like

u upload the file here and send me the link. <3

but u can talk to me on telegram too :smiley:

Ok thank you sir., pls check DM in Telegram.

1 Like

Here is your link, @ImJami2017: Metaverse DAO Tutorials #08: Sandbox - YouTube
Thank you for the tutorial. Please, after minting the NFT, come here to send the link and you can ask for your payout proposal.

Thank you for the video upload in the youtube sir @thephilosopher :hugs:

Can you pls add me in mintbase metaverse dao so i can be able to mint my youtube link along with the 1 min. video cover, my near wallet is : jami2017.near

1 Like

done, my dear! :smiley: <3 I added u rn.

1 Like

Thank you for your patience sir @thephilosopher ., here is my minted tutorial for the metaverse dao.

And thank you for choosing my tutorial. :hugs::blush:

Here is my Proposal request in Astro Dao. Thank you. :hugs:

1 Like

Project Report

Project:

Bounty generated by the project:

Project Accounting:

We released a bounty for choosing the tutorials and we received 1 from each requested world. So everyone who submitted was a winner. We think few people submitted because it is a hard task, but some people showed some interested in producing more for Voxels and for Sandbox. We will open the bounty again with some other worlds and the possibility of the previews worlds. We also minted 4 NFTs and we published 4 videos on youtube. Each professor received 200 usd in dai.

Payout to the winners (4 members of the community receiving 200 usd in dai each):

@SkazOne https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-640?fromCreate=true

@ImJami2017 https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-637

@stunter31 https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-634

@TRosario https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-635

Grant to organizer @thephilosopher https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-639?fromCreate=true

Updated Project Timeline:

The project was completed in the appropriate time.

Highlights and Final Products:

We could produce 4 NFTs on Mintbase,
and we also produced 4 videos on youtube.
More people are minter in our mintbase store

NFTs:

Youtube videos:

Learnings:

The project was interesting. We got some good videos, but still few people submitting. Nevertheless some people showed interest in a continuation of the bounty. We have now the beginning of an educational material for creatives that want to create on metaverse. And we could notice that some of the same people from the previews bounties submitted again, what is good, for bringing together interested people on metaverse…

1 Like

I hope another bounty like this comes. It helps me improve my speaking skills :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sir you tagged the wrong person here. :sweat_smile: My username is @ImJami2017 not Jamilla.near

2 Likes

Yes your right, :sweat_smile: Its really challenging for me to do this bounty of tutorial… Many days i created and process everything. It was really challenging and amazing. :muscle::raised_hands:

2 Likes